Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

looking for PVP based tribe

as title says im looking for a tribe that can offer some pvp action. i am a dedicated player thatused to play wurm online was very pvp oriented .

Looking forward to meeting you bro!

Take a look at the Audacian Republic, links are in my sig. We are a light-medium RP guild with Roman influence. Our main focuses will be PvP, city/empire building, and crafting. We are a mature guild, that recruits people, not for their age, but their level of maturity, which is gauged during a short probationary period. Basically, we dont just recruit anyone and everyone, we are selective to get the right kind of people that suits our guild. If you have any questions, please send me a PM or jump on our forums.

Xsyon Mercenaries will be a very pvp oriented tribe. In the short term we will be working to establish ourselves and build up our infrastructure.

As one of our members stated on his applicaiton "Why you want to join the Xsyon Mercenaries:Who doesn't want to be paid to pk peeps? I think the merc idea is awesome and would love to be part of it."

If your interested, check out our forums

Deathwatch - Neutral Trading Outpost / Mercenaries

Here you go: We are mainly EU TZ, we are a established community looking for new members.
    We are trying to establish a neutral trading outpost, at the same time we'll act as mercenaries.

The Mercenary role is something we've taken on in every game we've played so far, with more and less success depending on game mechanics but its something we know and live by.

The Trade Outpost is to establish a neutral trade area for everyones benefit, and this is something we will control with the help of our mercs.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...st-Mercenaries

Check out VexX , were multi-gaming communnity thats main focus is PvP.We very big into conquest in every game we play and our intent is to do the same here.

Goodluck to you where ever you end up.

www.vexxgaming.com

thanks for all the replies everyone. i have decided to join FTS.