Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by caldrin View Post
    Weekend- Everything will be turned back on over the next few days up until the 15th where everything should be active again. (Simple right)
    Can I hold you to this?

Quote Originally Posted by caldrin View Post
    We will ahve to wait and see if this works when everything is back up and running.. if not the silly lag is still around people will not be happy including me..
    So as of right now your happy with the state of the game and that your asked to log in and make a character then to log out?

Gees Louisee! Devs turn on basket crafting so these people can calm down! So many Xsyon addicts in separation crisis! The next 24 hours will be HELL!

Once we can craft baskets and grass string you will see how people will be reading forums.

Yea no more indie mmo's for me fuckem every single one of them pull the same bullshit.

Just a point of reference everyones $40 is worth about 20 mins of coding after all things factored. If not less.

Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
    So as of right now your happy with the state of the game and that your asked to log in and make a character then to log out?

You werent writing to me, I know, but I am happy...

He told us this is how it was going to be. The lag seems to have subsided in the game for now.. If things go according to his stated plan, then yes I'll still be happy. If things start spiraling out of control, I'll probably change my mind...

/shrug

Really I can't even log in and do anything but chat.. and even that it lagged to hell?

How is this going to be a real game.. its currently a graphic chatting system.. and the damn graphics suck and the chat is slow..

I LOVED this game when it was half working.. but EVERYTHING is turned off and it can't keep up ... not only that it is DOWN HOURS... I would guess 75% or better of the people that will be logging on are at work.

This problem isn't going to get better as more people log in.

How can this guy be serious thinking people would on the first day the "land grab"
    was going to be an orderly process that someone would log on and be happy just creating a character that day then log off again.

ARE YOU SERIOUS the answer to this game running smoothly is turning off the damn game...???
    What a moron thinking that people can follow SIMPLE directions. He should know that the average MMO player is dumb as the average launch day complaint post.

yes because they told us this was gonna be like this like 5 days ago.. dont get me wrong i really wanna get in and play but i can wait until tomorrow LOL a few days is not the end of the world..

Anarchy Online had one of the worst starts ever and it went to become one of the best mmos of its time. I loved playing AO for a long time. The quests to get those pilows and engineering hat aahaha nice memories.

Patience young padawans even world was not build on day one.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Anarchy Online had one of the worst starts ever and it went to become one of the best mmos of its time. I loved playing AO for a long time. The quests to get those pilows and engineering hat aahaha nice memories.

Patience young padawans even world was not build on day one.
    Poor Jooky lol, even God got to rest on the 7th day....