Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Argh I'm seriously pissed about the launch time. Europeans get shafted big time. 00:00 Saturday morning for me. I was hoping to be able to log in and play when I got home from work, but nooooo. I have to sit an entire evening, being bored. Hopefully play an hour or 2 until my eyes fall shut and go to sleep. What the fuck is this? And there will definately be delays en shut downs, you can count on that. /rant

Quote Originally Posted by Salvador4 View Post
    Argh I'm seriously pissed about the launch time. Europeans get shafted big time. 00:00 Saturday morning for me. I was hoping to be able to log in and play when I got home from work, but nooooo. I have to sit an entire evening, being bored. Hopefully play an hour or 2 until my eyes fall shut and go to sleep. What the fuck is this? And there will definately be delays en shut downs, you can count on that. /rant
    Seriously?

No time is perfect for everyone.

Hell I live on the east coast of the USA and guess what - the time isn't GREAT for me either since I'll be working.

We'll all get to play the game soon enough.

Win some lose some.

For a change I win 12 midday 19th.Be early lunch

While that sucks, the first day will be the mad dashes to claim land. If you're in a tribe, you should be ok. The building of cities will take a long time, and you'll be fully engaged. If your a solo player, i'm sure that there will be plenty of spots left open for a homestead.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be pissed also if I was in your boat..Just trying to get you to "look on the bright side of life" (insert whistling)