Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    [QUOTE=Proto;56034]Yeah and it's always the carebears making RL comparisons between people that like PVP and sociopaths who kill people IRL.[/QUOTE]

Allow me to help you out: "Yeah and it's always the carebears making RL comparisons between people that like PVP and [B]sadists[/B] who [B]enjoy bring misery to[/B] people IRL."

[QUOTE=Kroom;56123]Allow me to help you out: "Yeah and it's always the carebears making RL comparisons between people that like PVP and [B]sadists[/B] who [B]enjoy bring misery to[/B] people IRL."[/QUOTE]

Ah thank you even better

we like PVP so we're uncivilized sadists!

[QUOTE=Escargot;56089]You seem to have a child's understanding of the word "sociopath".[/QUOTE]

Just speaking down to the crowd that I'm working with.

Lots of win in this thread.

Reguardless of playstyle this game will need population to have conflict.If the PvP'ers set out on a mission to ruin the "carebears" experiance then this game will lose a ton of pop just like DF did in the begining( yes I play DF , and still do .GSO ).This game needs people with every playstyle to make to more diverse and make reasons for confilct, not saying that greifers or PvPers shouldn't kill others or take it easy , just saying we should not make it our mission to be overwhelming ( PvPers clearly already have the advantage in combat)since I want people to kill in this world and dont want to have to run for hours just to find someone.

This Thread makes me sick. God damn just go to Lowe's if you want to craft...

[QUOTE=blake378;55989]it's actually quite the opposite i think the pkers ruin the game and all the crafters leave turning it into darkfall. so if you came from darkfall and are coming here to turn this game into that then why did you leave df in the first place? if you think the game is going to be 2 carebear go play darkfall just sayin.[/QUOTE]

^ this kid makes me hate Hopi, trying to talk down to people of a different play style because he doesn't like it.

I dont have any idea what kinda world would have a Apocalypse and then No Violence... So after the World ended everyone became peaceful? So Will John Lennon be one of the Mist tribe leaders. Apocalypses mass destruction and devastation End's But all turn's to Lennon and that stupid song Imagine .

In humanities darkest hours, the most glourious of structures were built.

[COLOR="lemonchiffon"]Then tore down, rebuilt, and tore down again.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Ikisis;56243]This Thread makes me sick. God damn just go to Lowe's if you want to craft...

^ this kid makes me hate Hopi, trying to talk down to people of a different play style because he doesn't like it.

I dont have any idea what kinda world would have a Apocalypse and then No Violence... So after the World ended everyone became peaceful? So Will John Lennon be one of the Mist tribe leaders. Apocalypses mass destruction and devastation End's But all turn's to Lennon and that stupid song Imagine .[/QUOTE]

Ironically it's the "hardcores" that talk down to people of a different playstyle because they don't like it. Hence the term "carebear", I have yet to read a paragraph where the words "carebear" and "balance" are used. But I see much more "carebears" talk about compromise.

[QUOTE=NexAnima;56254]Ironically it's the "hardcores" that talk down to people of a different playstyle because they don't like it. Hence the term "carebear", I have yet to read a paragraph where the words "carebear" and "balance" are used. But I see much more "carebears" talk about compromise.[/QUOTE]

Um may want to reread what i said because i didnt say carebear in that one time....

[QUOTE=Ikisis;56243]This Thread makes me sick. God damn just go to Lowe's if you want to craft...

I dont have any idea what kinda world would have a Apocalypse and then No Violence... So after the World ended everyone became peaceful? So Will John Lennon be one of the Mist tribe leaders. Apocalypses mass destruction and devastation End's But all turn's to Lennon and that stupid song Imagine .[/QUOTE]

Ever hear of the expression "The pot calling the kettle black". This is exactly what you are doing. You are the one talking down to people. Telling them to go to Lowes to craft. What a joke your lack of reasoning is. Crafting exists in game because it happens to be a game mechanic that millions of people enjoy.

Here is some news for your black and white delusional view of the world. PVP and crafting are not mutually exclusive. Wrap your head around that please.

Are you some kind of prophet? Your views on how a post apoc. would be are guesses at best. Think before you speak, and less people will discover how narrow-minded you are.

[QUOTE=Ikisis;56264]Um may want to reread what i said because i didnt say carebear in that one time....[/QUOTE]

I never mentioned you, now did I? That quote I used was relevant to this thread as well as your response about the hopi tribe. This thread is about "carebears" ruining Xsyon, when it's the "carebears" trying to find balance.