Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by eltgmoney View Post
    This is what worries me the most. He was on point with daily updates, sometimes multiple updates per day. The silence usually means something not good and he is thinking of a way to break it to us.
    Starting to think this way as well.

We need some news, Devs. Seven days of silence after a failed pre-launch is not what we need. Hurry up with the release because, you should already know, most of us are loosing interest in this game and hype is falling down too.

Good work and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by YamiOkami View Post
    Sorry, dont normally comment on stuff like this but, if the game is delayed... you won't loose any money[unless it is cancelled] and buying the game again later down the line will loose you 2 months free sub. Surely the thing to do here would be leave it, and if it releases well sorted, you can play straight away. If it doesnt you can ride out 2 months free... cancel sub if it doesnt improve and just resub later when you want to try it again?

Or am i missing something?
    The problem is, a BIG lack of progress, everything is just far too slow for my liking. I feel that in those 2months if/when the game is released not alot will happen with the game beacuse the game is far too ambitious for the 1 or 2 people working on it with very limited resources, even sorting out new servers seems to be quite a challenge for the dev(s). Unless they pump out good updates every month and I doubt that happening because in the past year not alot has changed in the game looking at the changelogs going all the way back to early 2010, it won't be worth the £9 a month I'm wondering. Were the devs busy changing the code since they fired alot of the programmers perhaps, is that why it's been slow for the past 13months or so?

Looks to be one of these per WhoIs:

http://www.ubiquityservers.com

Or...

http://www.hypernia.com

Neither looks to be anything special.

Quote Originally Posted by YamiOkami View Post
    Sorry, dont normally comment on stuff like this but, if the game is delayed... you won't loose any money[unless it is cancelled] and buying the game again later down the line will loose you 2 months free sub. Surely the thing to do here would be leave it, and if it releases well sorted, you can play straight away. If it doesnt you can ride out 2 months free... cancel sub if it doesnt improve and just resub later when you want to try it again?

Or am i missing something?
    I think that is a little off. First of all - if you buy the game later you are sure to get one month included I assume. Also if he waits the two months and cancels and resubs later he has lost all free play timecompared to if he checks back and buys later where still gets the free month.

Also I he mentioned when there are more features. We know that "prelude" could run 6-9 months according to the last thing I saw from Jordi. If he means really significant changes he is looking well past 2 months.

The most he loses by getting a refund is the "second" free month. . which would be wasted "waiting" in your scenario anyway. He might break even then assuming that the 2nd month after launch has the gameplay and stability he was looking for.

That wasn't very clear but I am full of all kinds of sick and medication today. . headed to work of course for some viral PvP with coworkers. I always win. They think they are safe in their starting zone. . ha! I am going to exploit the bug I have.

EDIT: See I was late there. . oh well.

It's now been 5 days with no updates. We're only 3-4 days from the expected head start launch, no new server this week as was expected, Jordi is probably passed out on his floor from exhaustion & thus AWOL. Cue the fat lady. Does anyone still think we launch on the 7th or 8th?

Quote Originally Posted by Kroom View Post
    All of this seems so familiar…

There 5 stages of grief:
    1) Denial
    2) Anger
    3) Bargaining
    4) Depression
    5) Acceptance

FYI, I think I am at step four... Hold me! =(
    You definitely made me relive part of Antichrist the movie.... not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    You definitely made me relive part of Antichrist the movie.... not funny.
    Which part? The one when the wife snips off her "little man in the boat" with rusty scissors?

Quite the whopper of an update & one that is SURE to spark some serious forum arguments. I take my comments about the fat lady singing & look forward to the staggered anti-climactic land rush. That first day is gonna be BRUTAL for non-pvper's. Let the forum pvp begin!!!