Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Still disconnecting every 5-15 minutes. Maybe it's my settings? Only a few players seem to be having this problem or I'm guessing more would be complaining and you guys would look into it.

I take that back, most on this thread have the problem.

Added after 12 minutes:

Game is fucking unplayable. Sorry for the language but this is comparable to launch. At least in launch it was just laggy and didn't kick you out within a few minutes.

Well, I don't get disconnected. Got one disconnect today, none yesterday, and played many hours both days.

However, I notice that lag spikes are back in the game: I frequently have to wait 3 or 4 seconds until I get told what plant I foraged or what item I found (if any . Same with opening baskets or eating some berries, might take a few seconds occasionally until the menu shows up.

No idea whether lag and disconnects might be related.

That was my last attempt for the day. Took 10 minutes to log in and my actions froze after 30 seconds. I'll check back daily to see if this has been fixed but only for a few attempts. Figure your shit out.

Quote Originally Posted by dali2gala View Post
    I have two accounts two different laptops and they both disconnect and have major lag issues. Also one thing I noticed on both is that right after you click in password I get and error message saying something about the game graphics are higher then laptop graphics? next time it does it I will write it down exactly how it reads.

WARNING #001 - display resolution size MISMATCH
    Adjust display to higher resolution than the game's resolution!

This is the error message I get..... I have my resolution set to highest setting.
    Hi Dali,

I get this warning as well when I start the game, but haven't had any disconnect issues yet. I think I may have discoed once today, but at first thought maybe the server went down. Hence, not sure that warning is related to the disconnection issues.

I'm playing on a plugged in high speed connection.

Been around zone 739 up to 815 and back. Also swam in the lake quite a bit.

Not sure if this is zone related or what folks disconnecting may have in common. I am, however, also noticing much more frequent mini-lag spikes recently as Larsa mentioned.

PS. when I finish my basket deal down south, I'd be willing to travel north-west and see if I encounter a disconnection issue as well just to test it out.
    Are all the folks having these issues to the West of the lake or are you guys all over the place?

Greetings Survivors,

I have pm'd players who have reported the issues in this thread.

If anyone else is experiencing these issues with disconnections or Warning messages (resolution), the please PM me with the issue, and I will forward it on to the correct person to help you.

Thank you.

So the one Ive had on the bug reports isnt enough I should post it on the forums instead?

Here is my post.

I'm not getting disconnected any more than before the patch. Maybe once in 3 or 4 hours. Neither is my co-leader. We are in zone 696 and we have both been traveling around savaging from 734 to 739 with no problems. Not sure if this will help determine if it is zone related. Perhaps it is a setting issue. We are running windows 7 and Vista with most of the game setting on high with reflections and refraction off. She is on direct cable and I am on wireless so it doesn't seem to be internet related. On a lighter note, I notice that my log in time is much shorter now so that is something.

Doing, ONE action is now disconnecting me. I ate a fish and couldn't do anything else. However, I can remain idle logged in for hours.

I got disconnected every 5 mins finally got annoyed and gave up. Bins same thing very annoying as well.

Weird Appollo... I saw you do the wave and then you disappeared. So I tried doing the wave as well, no problems... tried scavenging (sorry to encroach )... all good. So I'm right where you are and doing stuff but no disco.

Need some food so I think I'll log out at your place and see if the problem is maybe when logging in there...