Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two options

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwanderer View Post
    What about the third option where everyone ignores you because you're not that important?
    You wouldn't respond if I weren't important.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasdemi View Post
    You wouldn't respond if I weren't important.
    Why? I respond to my dog everyday... but I doubt my dog is very important... well maybe as important as you cause I am responding to you?

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymore View Post
    Why? I respond to my dog everyday... but I doubt my dog is very important... well maybe as important as you cause I am responding to you?
    But ... but dogs can't talk.

Honestly I think most peopel should use a 3rd option:

STFU and come back in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    Honestly I think most peopel should use a 3rd option:

STFU and come back in a week.
    This because there would be less lag! I could Terraform in peace!

So why do we keep posts like this around.

It's just bait for flames, nothing more. Nothing constructive about it. When you start out with "shut the fuck up", I just can't take you seriously.

Surprised that the mod left this going, obviously they read some because a post was moderated...

Every post made get flamed by the same group of people. Guys, why do you still start threads when you know its going to get flamed? Either the mods are not doing their job because peeps cannot come to the forums for advise or to express themselves or the flamers are just loosers irl hiding behind a screen where they look much more mucho.

Today is the day were everyone starts to be a paying customer, so its okay if they blame the Dev's for not beeing able to play the product....and dont tell me 5 min delays make you able to play ^^ But i hope the best and calm down and hope not to many get an adventage in this time

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    Today is the day were everyone starts to be a paying customer, so its okay if they blame the Dev's for not beeing able to play the product....and dont tell me 5 min delays make you able to play ^^ But i hope the best and calm down and hope not to many get an adventage in this time
    Technically launch was yesterday. Otherwise, I agree.