Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Or maybe because it's prime-time on THE DAY most features released. Granted they need to get that fixed yes

Xsyon Citizen

Thumbs up game still lagging badly as of 5:48 eastern, DEVS

game is still lagging since the last patch a few minutes ago. avg ping is 800-1000+ and all actions are now on a 5-6 minute delay. had to control alt delete to log out.

someone needs to fix this.

Did you report your totem issue snickle?

It could have something to do with it.

Yep the whole game is full of people stood about doing nothing. Hunger is also still occurring even though no one can catch any food. Whats the point in enabling everything when nothing can be done due to lag? And to make things worse, not even a peep from the devs on what's going on.

Well we cant really say its population just yet aswell.

The last patch had more then likely the same amount of people online with the new patch what when the lag started up - the time between the two patches was around 5 minutes.

Imho, Xsyon is definatly not ready for release. I dont know what kind of hardware the server is on but it feels like a 1GB flash drive. Ive seen some rough launches in my time but this is really quite something.

Devs, keep the game in beta for another couple of months until the server is capable of handling this many active players.

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    Just been in game, the verdict - unplayable!
    Totally agreed.

Bring back the fishing game. At least that one was playable.

Xsyon Citizen
    yeah i reported the totem issue when it first happend about 30 minutes or so , give or take...no word as of yet. lag increases when i get near a totem from time to time, and the game also crashes to desktop when i right click a totem. it crashed once when i right clicked a person.

but right now , my main concern is the lag. if i'm the only one having totem issues, then i doubt its the cause of the lag...i just want this fixed. its getting old and i'm getting to the point where i'm losing enthusiasm for the game. i wish that werent the case...i like this game. or the concept of it anyway.

server works well until you start to reboot it every 20 minutes... after this it was broken .....

the whole day ( european day ) it was lagfree and everything works.....

Quote Originally Posted by Incarnage View Post
    Ive seen some rough launches in my time but this is really quite something.
    Luckily the launch isn't until tomorrow. PLENTY OF TIME!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snickle1980 View Post
    yeah i reported the totem issue when it first happend about 30 minutes or so , give or take...no word as of yet. lag increases when i get near a totem from time to time, and the game also crashes to desktop when i right click a totem. it crashed once when i right clicked a person.

but right now , my main concern is the lag. if i'm the only one having totem issues, then i doubt its the cause of the lag...i just want this fixed. its getting old and i'm getting to the point where i'm losing enthusiasm for the game. i wish that werent the case...i like this game. or the concept of it anyway.
    Ya I doubt it's you causing it, but it could be an indicator of what the problem is or at least help them track it. Tried to talk to you in game but forums are faster at this point