Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen
    Since im English i'll deal in £££ and say i'd pay around £200-£350 for it.

since the game is quite unique, what 'goodies' would you like to get for ingame use, when you buy the lifetime subscription?

Quote Originally Posted by Saintbob View Post
    Since im English i'll deal in £££ and say i'd pay around £200-£350 for it.

since the game is quite unique, what 'goodies' would you like to get for ingame use, when you buy the lifetime subscription?
    I would settle for one extra skill slot in each skill form, so maybe 3 gathering skills and 2 craftsman skills! For example terraforming, logging, and scavenging then maybe Architect and Masonry. Lifetime subs could be a total self sufficient builder in this case. Or fishing, foraging, hunting, and cooking / fire building. Another example would be hunting, scavenging, foraging and bonecraft / leathercraft. So an extra slot in each skill would be a great reward for a lifetime sub imo.

If we was to get something other than never having to pay a sub again, I would want it to be some type of fluff gift. Nothing that could make me better than someone that did not do a LTS.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by aliksteel View Post
    If we was to get something other than never having to pay a sub again, I would want it to be some type of fluff gift. Nothing that could make me better than someone that did not do a LTS.
    Agreed, i was thinking about something like An extra special Avatar for the forums, and something like a set of clothes for cosmetic reasons only

so after watching tutorial videos and spending some times around the forums it looks like a cross between fallen earth, lotro, and ultima online. i love it im planning on pre ordering on the 11th so i can start with the free 2 weeks. i played fallen earth from launch for about 6 months and played ultima online for years currently i play eve online but i will be purchasing this game and hopefully i can quit my other mmo for this.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by blake378 View Post
    so after watching tutorial videos and spending some times around the forums it looks like a cross between fallen earth, lotro, and ultima online. i love it im planning on pre ordering on the 11th so i can start with the free 2 weeks. i played fallen earth from launch for about 6 months and played ultima online for years currently i play eve online but i will be purchasing this game and hopefully i can quit my other mmo for this.
    Very glad that the community and the Tutorials were able to help you make you're decision!

Welcome to the community see you ingame

Xsyon worth more, and i like idea lifetime subscription. Also, many additional funny and simple items may be purchased additionally, like tribe Flag with choosed design etc.

In the move from the old Xsyon forums to this new one, They deleted a sticky about that Del137. We are supposed to have emblem of our choosing for banners in-game. We get to pick color and emblem, I know he has already set ones in game but after we go live and the dev team grows I hope to see this happen.

when is the character wipe? i'm on the fence at the moment but i think the wind is blowing me towards the preorder. would just like to know if it'll be worth it to get it now or just wait until the head start begins.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashir View Post
    when is the character wipe? i'm on the fence at the moment but i think the wind is blowing me towards the preorder. would just like to know if it'll be worth it to get it now or just wait until the head start begins.
    if i was you, i would get it now, and learn the basics before the pre-order headstart.
    That way you can get into the game straight away, instead of learning everything and missing the headstart because you're learning everything still.