Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leaving Xyson

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    I can confirm this for a fact...unless the tribe chooses to disband and drop totem, it will stay there forever. I know for fact that that's the case...even if they get a refund...(have a buddy who's totem is still standing...AFTER he left and requested and got a refund...lol)
    Luckily the world is large enough to settle around these 'monuments of past civilizations' .

Quote Originally Posted by PeonSanders911 View Post
    I'm quitting Xyson.....I had such high hopes for the game, and might come back if it gets better, and more people are playing...but for now, im outta here.

I wish the game all the success it deserves, but i cant pay to play it the way it is.....

Good luck everyone....
    Why do people feel the need to tell everyone they are no longer playing a game. No one knew you and no one cares.

Someone ban this guy. Stop stinking up the forums. No one knows YOU and no one cares about YOU. But people most CERTAINLY care why people leave Xsyon. The more and more the devs see THE SAME REASON for leaving, the quicker they will fix this game.

Hell, even you care! You've opened multiple threads about it recently. Stop opening them if you don't care. The irony is truly remarkable.

It would have been nice if he said why he left not just that he did leave.

I played like a couple of days in open beta, and never played it again and now I lost all my 2 months time, which I never played once, I wish the devs, would give me my 2 months time free time i payed for, since they told me to leave and come back in six months, until they work on the pvp.

they must be deranged if they think i be subbing....for this lol game after being misled by their feature page, their feature page does not represent the game, so I feel scammed and betrayed by them, since I bought the game in mind of building up a civ with people and fighting for resources and land, but what I found was a game controlled by artificial mechanics that doesn't allow to have any freedom.

German Multigamingclan "A BETTER TOMORROW" is activ!..THE FUTURE IS WITH XSYON!
    INFO: www.better-tomorrow.de

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    You've opened multiple threads about it recently. Stop opening them if you don't care. The irony is truly remarkable.
    Mr Gooey please keep personal attacks to PMs please, you are lowering the tone of the forums with that kind of post.

However since you have brought it up in a public place : please explain any post I have recently made about caring why people leave. Er you can't. Ok end of that then.

Anyway like I said. If you people are leaving the game then fine - we do not need to know this, the world does not revolve around you believe it or not.

Hhahahahaha. Troll. 1) Personal attacks? Nowhere to be found in this thread. 2) make stuff up? no where to be found either. what are you talking about?

I said stop OPENING these threads. You don't have to read them if YOU don't care. But other people do care WHY people are leaving. You opening these threads shows you care about the thread or bashing someone inside...and that's it.

What is even weirder is how you go into other threads acting all nice, not starting shit for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Saorlan View Post
    Anyway like I said. If you people are leaving the game then fine - we do not need to know this, the world does not revolve around you believe it or not.
    I dont see how people leaving the game is fine when its the type of people the game is meant for.
    Heck Saorlan you dont even play.

Mr Gooney please respond via PM in future you seem to be on some kind of crusade of some deluded sort.

I don't think I am only one finding these "I am leaving" teenage tantrum posts tiresome and unnecessary. The devs are well aware of the failings of the game and are doing there best to add all the stuff they originally wanted.

Thanks.

Why would you all come on here right before a huge update that fixes a lot of what people have been complaining about to say you quit? Thats just not making.Now if it was a week after the update and you wasent happy that would make sense.

Really dumb or hidden agenda.