Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen
    With no one on I'm starting to get really bored. There isn't enough sense of danger; animals die easily with minimal damage caused. Something exciting needs to be added to the game soon or I can see that I won't be paying monthly for this game. No offense, it had great potential - but I have serious doubts now. The game is becoming a ghost town lately, that's a huge concern.

EDIT - and to add, I feel this is more like a pay per month SMP version of Minecraft with less danger/exploring. Sorry it had to be said - there's only so much crafting, gathering, building, and minion killing you can do. PVP needs fixed.

The Second Edition of Xsyon News is now out

I posted this here since I am burnt out but this is what keeps me going with xsyon.

This is the reason I debated buying the game before it was launched. After everyone builds up their little town we will be left twiddling our thumbs in our arses because crafting is useless, pvp is useless because all the exploits and only for e-peen. Its sad to say but this game might just flop. Jordi should have waited another year to fine tune everything and add content/tools for players to make content. I mean there is only so much click click click repetitive crafting I can do. Hell every other mmorpg just about has that low level of crafting. I'll periodically check up on the game, but I am losing hope as are most people.

I guess we were thinking this would be the "one" sandbox game we all have been searching for, but come to find out its in a Mortal online state. I don't see any real content improvements to this game for a year+. Hopefully I am proven wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehroth View Post
    This is the reason I debated buying the game before it was launched. After everyone builds up their little town we will be left twiddling our thumbs in our arses because crafting is useless, pvp is useless because all the exploits and only for e-peen. Its sad to say but this game might just flop. Jordi should have waited another year to fine tune everything and add content/tools for players to make content. I mean there is only so much click click click repetitive crafting I can do. Hell every other mmorpg just about has that low level of crafting. I'll periodically check up on the game, but I am losing hope as are most people.

I guess we were thinking this would be the "one" sandbox game we all have been searching for, but come to find out its in a Mortal online state. I don't see any real content improvements to this game for a year+. Hopefully I am proven wrong.
    Bite your tonque.... twenty lashes. nothing like MO. Every.... tsk, no lip, more ashes. just kidding. It realy does depend on what you want to do. There are many features that are not in yet, and should be blast when they are inserted.
    Even with that, there is plenty to do besides build up the world if you want. Our guild has 'hunting trips' to kill enemy clans. One guy has made it his mission to collect the pants from all of his victims. One guy likes to go off by himself, explore, and come back. pretty fun for those blokes. I on the other hand complain and whine about having to level architecture and finish the walls. But still its fun.

Quote Originally Posted by mgilbrtsn View Post
    nothing like MO. [SNIP] There are many features that are not in yet, and should be blast when they are inserted.
    Reeeeallly? And hunting trips to PvP. . just for the lols. . . not like MO? I get what you were doing there and that he game is fun for some people.

I started playing solo on a homestead. I realized that I was going to have to do a lot of grinding to get a tent etc. so I finally decided to join a tribe. They had walls up. . things done. . now I have no reason to log in at all it seems. Bonecrafting is what I want to do. . not too much luck finding animals etc. Even then. . why make the armour?

The most interesting thing that happened to me is I fell in a pit by cKain's place. . I could not get out or damage him because I was on his land. He promptly killed me. That was the most interesting thing I had done in days. I don't know if I should go back to homesteading to keep myself busy or just run around scavenging and having random encounters (with players). You are right though. . the scavenging does make it more interesting than MO . of course there are no cool places to explore etc.

Sorry Aeth! I had to do it.

I think I missed something...

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    The Second Edition of Xsyon News is now out

I posted this here since I am burnt out but this is what keeps me going with xsyon.
    I like the format and execution. Content is LOL, you sound depressed dude

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I like the format and execution. Content is LOL, you sound depressed dude
    Maybe a little I got a lot of shit going on in real life, so I was looking forward to this game to help distract me from the shit that is going on. But I'm a bit ehh because there is no real news going on so I got nothing half of the time. Someone made a suggestion to me though which I'll be adding to the OP of the Xsyon News Thread once I figure out how to put it in words. Other than that, just bummed out ,ya know?

Do it like all the other news agencies in RL. Invent news. Something bombastic but completely irrelevant. And add a pair of boobs on the front page, it works for the real magazines, why not for yours

11. 03-26-2011, 06:47 PM