Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelusDD View Post
    - in my fights i was very able to hit and got hit. and i log in with a standard 125ms ping from europe. kills included....but i know what you mean. there is the odd chance for tracking being off.
    - animals do respawn. only a few days ago i hunted and got hunted by animals.... yet i admit the spawn at very odd places and not really realistic.
    I think you must be pretty lucky then honestly. Or maybe when you log in the animals have been reset. Who knows. I know there was a guide on talking about running some in game content / events. . maybe playing as a creature etc. That at least might be something for the time being. Even item decay would help with the social aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelusDD View Post
    - in my fights i was very able to hit and got hit. and i log in with a standard 125ms ping from europe. kills included....but i know what you mean. there is the odd chance for tracking being off.
    - animals do respawn. only a few days ago i hunted and got hunted by animals.... yet i admit the spawn at very odd places and not really realistic.
    As Aeth says, you are extremely lucky, or perhaps it depends on where in the world you are, cos I know in our neck of the woods, even a 1v1 is impossible due to the desync and lag as soon as you hit the 'c' button.
    Animals dont respawn, Guides have been placing them for us. Just last night GuideZadkiel was in game asking who wanted animals spawned in their area.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post

Armand, your comments are almost uniformly hostile personal attacks and off-topic recommendations such as "vote with your wallet", a glib and facile response that can be directed at any gameplay criticism without contributing anything to the discussion. Your conduct publicly shames Hopi tribe. Proud of yourself?
    Are you going to program the game yourself? Oh wait, I suppose you mean to tell me that the criticism you've posted here is something that hasn't been regurgitated ad nauseam.

Really, Sirius, I apologize to you and everyone else I've vexed. Keep up the good fight.
    As the wailing of children draws attention from parents, I'm sure your efforts will bear fruit in equal measure.

Instead of organizing projects which foster community, or trying to be creative in game to encourage interaction while the world is being fleshed out and improved, let's all focus on doomsaying and circular arguments. Brilliant.

Let's keep the thread on topic, for those of you who are essentially having a discussion, please take it private
    the thread will remain open as long as the topic is discussed, any further back and forth discussions will be deleted and the thread will be locked

thank you

Munkir

5. 04-07-2011, 03:15 AM

6. 04-07-2011, 08:58 AM

You should remove offensive parts of a post dont delete the whole post that explains information directly associated with the topic.

8. 04-07-2011, 01:40 PM

Xsyon Citizen
    You can only post offensive stuff if you are a member of a certain tribe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    You can only post offensive stuff if you are a member of a certain tribe.
    your better than this sirius, dont stoop to mud slinging one liners

Xsyon Citizen
    Everything else I post gets deleted, hence little incentive to make a long or thoughtful response.