Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danathur View Post
    In the future "they" are dependend on better resources which "they" can not gather in the home zone. And no, there will be no magical transportation all over the world, on the contrary, we are thinking about trading routes, which MIGHT give a kind of protection, but no absolute protection.
    Why protection anyway ? To make ppl use them and thereby give you another spot/opportunity where conflicts may happen. This world will become pretty large in the future and we will need such spots to bring ppl together. But that is the future and it is much to early to talk about it already.

Therefore I think we should concentrate on the STARTING point first and please understand farming as such. Balancing the interests of the players will NEVER end and we have to start somewhere.

Danathur
    Heh I wrote that same thing in my first post yday I think - its nice to see that you guys are reading forum .

And welcome to Xsyon - very informative posts, I hope you continue good job!

/cheers
    Eduard

Hey there, great to hear some of the upcoming plans!

welcome and glad to see jooky is getting more help.

Welcome to Xsyon Danathur!

Welcome to the forums Danathur.

It will be nice to start pulling the community together by answering questions and updating the players with relevant information.

Oh and a very nice post :P

Welcome, Danathur, nice to meet you !

Welcome to the project.

Farming (if done right) would be a GREAT addition to Xsyon.

Speaking for myself only, PvP should be a low priority. Make Xsyon excel at what it does differently from other MMOs. Construction, crafting, and survival should be the top priorities.

Welcome to xsyon! Pleased to meet you. Could you please put some sand in my river, thankyou .

Welcome... Time to pull out the "Green Jeans"