Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: What is xsyon?

not sure what you said was any worse/troll worthy than what anyone else (From either side of the arguement) said. all you can do is chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Illmaculate View Post
    I got a point in infraction ball from this thread. Yeaaaa boi.

Which one of you bribble babies reported me?
    Not a good question if you want replies, since whatever the answer is at the same time it means that the person answering let him/herself to be called bribble baby But still, it wasn't me.

Quote Originally Posted by Azhog View Post
    It is pretty frustrating to be playing an Alpha (and yes, this IS an Alpha. Beta implies that the software is feature complete)! Those of us who were willing to shell out $40 this early should get free accounts until such a time that the game is more complete.
    !
    All of you are cheap asses. $40 and $18 a month is cheaper than 5 mins at the strippers :P

Quote Originally Posted by Koll View Post
    All of you are cheap asses. $40 and $18 a month is cheaper than 5 mins at the strippers :P
    Some of us need more than 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Illmaculate View Post
    That's called a piss-poor investment. It also says wonders about your intelligence.

- the wall street journal
    Reading the Wall Street Journal says wonders about yours.

If he won 200 million it wouldn't be for investment purposes, it would simply be so he (and the rest of the world) can play the game we have always wanted to play and because 5 million is nothing to a man who has everything his money desires.

Dumb ass.

You are from a tribe called Bad As Can and you think you have any credibility. That right there just shows the kind of person you are.

Of course the game isn't PvP based. However, PvP is one of the larger features because most of us play MULTI PLAYER GAMES for COMPETITION vs other humans. If PvP is all you want, go play Mount and Blade. If you want a game with PvP that has a PURPOSE to the PvP other than just the sheer fun of killing, then please, let them complete their game.

I see no purpose in playing in PvP just for the sake of PvP UNLESS it is the most fun hand to hand combat game out there, Mount and Blade. I wouldn't log on Xsyon to PvP even if it was fixed UNLESS there was reason for it. Because Mount and Blade combat is more fun and skillful.

Once there is purpose to the full loot PVP (besides the fun of the combat system itself if there is any) is when the fun will truly come in. When I can kill you and loot that sword that took you 48 hours of REAL TIME mat gathering, smelting, etc to build.

The game isn't based on either, but rather the two go hand and hand. Full loot PvP cannot work without the rest of the game working first. Other wise you are just killing for the sake of killing which only brings the fun into play from the combat system alone. Not the reward for winning the battle.

Their, i am going to solve all of your isses i have personally emailed jordi with a few questions to end all your damn bickering. I'll post it moment he sends me a reply.

7. 04-20-2011, 09:05 AM

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    Dumb ass.

You are from a tribe called Bad As Can and you think you have any credibility. That right there just shows the kind of person you are.
    Leading off an argument with a personal attack based on random minutiae gleaned from someone's web forum profile is both sensible and classy.

Kind of reminds me of the kid who said I was obviously an idiot because my "Location" tag read "All up in yo grillz".

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Leading off an argument with a personal attack based on random minutiae gleaned from someone's web forum profile is both sensible and classy.

Kind of reminds me of the kid who said I was obviously an idiot because my "Location" tag read "All up in yo grillz".
    Haha. I caused you to change your tag. Hit you where it hurt did I? Go ahead call anyone who disagrees with you a "kid" or an "idiot". Then proceed to act all butt hurt, and come back with "all the bad forums people are personally attacking me and not my baseless arguements".

Oh btw quoting Macbeth, lol, real high level stuff right there.

Sirius, you know what your problems is? It's you, and all you. Everyone in here agrees. Maybe someday you will wake up, or get a good smack in the head to do the waking for you. You have to leave the house with your brave forum chops though. See how far it get's you. Good luck lil fella.

Xsyon Citizen
    LOL, I need a new pair of pants after the inexplicable leg-humping this guy just gave me. I think you have anger issues, pal.. you seem to talk quite a bit about people getting punched/smacked in real life, whenever you get furious about something on teh internet game forums. Nerd rage much?

Sad sad thread...

It pains me to see a game with such potential circle the drain in the crapper the way this one is ;[

The game needs to be:

33% combat oriented (this involves all aspects of PVP, PVE, gear, tools, resources used to get aforementioned, skills to variate between players/abilities, and ALL means to aquire/enjoy the aforementioned.)

33% craft oriented (this is all crafting, resource acquisition, food/buildings/etc, and anything else that can be dubbed as "creating".)

33% logistics (this is tribe locations, fighting over it with FULL tribal warfare, resource acquisition, tribe relocation due to resources/war/whatever, city building (ties in with crafting), as well as ALL forms of trading/mercantilism.)

Denying any of the 3 main 1/3'rds is simply killing the point of this game. Debate ALL YOU WANT about semantics on the features list, or false/misleading promises from devs, or even flat out inability to comprehend OR misconstrued comprehension...ITS ALL NULL. There isn't SHIT to do in this game to keep it alive when it comes time to pay. Sure, there will always be a small population of SPECIAL PEOPLE that actually define "fun" as playing HIDE AND SEEK (most recent event) or RACCOON INVASION/UNPLAYABLE (like previous), but the majority of the MMO playerbase of THE WORLD see that as simply embarrassing...almost to "Hello Kitty Online" status.

IF the game was not intended for pvp as a driving force, it would NOT have made any form of PVP (consensual or not) possible. It would NOT have had a safe zone because the entire word would be one. /THE END.

The reality of the matter is that you CANNOT implement pvp in a game WITHOUT CAUSING it to be a driving force for the game itself. No reason to deny this. Even if it had "consensual pvp only" it would still be a driving force to "do it" thus dictate a players actions/reasons for playing said game.

/END

*p.s. Anyone else notice that Jadzia has more posts than Xsyon himself? That is either trolling hard, or flat out not being able to comprehend anything IMO. Or just this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPBhFdlGupU