Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can connect to the EU server but not the US Server

so I downloaded the patch from the torrent and copied into my data directory. I am not able to connect to the US Server, getting a cant connect to patch server. But I can connect to the EU server.

I was able to loging and gather leather there... with my character.

im stuck connecting on eu and unable to connect on the us one

You guys do realise that the US/EU thing is just for patching? If you have the latest patch, connecting through EU is the only way, as the US one is dead. It takes a while to get there, but it does connect.

Will it did until a moment ago when they rebooted the server again.

The two options for servers are purely for patching. The actual game server is in the US; there is no European game server.

Again: There is only ONE SINGLE game server. You will connect to that game server no matter which option you choose to patch from.

Drev

well I finally connected to the server, then the server went down. But now I get incorrect username-password for US server, but it works on the EU side!?!?!?

Same-ish. US Patcher told me my username doesn't exist, EU patcher is just chillaxin' at Connected.

Same

Getting incorrect user name for US and can't connect
    It appears to let me connect to EU without that error

Fix please

Same here, I think it has something to do with the server being down. Perhaps the login server is too.

The NA server gives a Incorrect User Name message, but EU works.. slowly.

on mine, EU just stays at connected but hasnt gone past. They should really update the server status better