Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TAGS?

Oh! If we need to choose colors to show tribe affiliation then VD chooses black. Anyone not in VD but wearing our color is now KOS!!!!

Once again Haven and Hearth tackles this problem very well. You have to friend people to identify them easily. I believe that you can figure out who someone is over time or with the help of a tracker as well

I personally don't want people to know my characters name unless I tell them or I'm identified through some type of forensics, tracking skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicid View Post
    Oh! If we need to choose colors to show tribe affiliation then VD chooses black. Anyone not in VD but wearing our color is now KOS!!!!
    You wouldn't know Hahahaha!

(I know I know, you know all your members... One day you'll regret making friends haha!)

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Phazaar View Post
    Hahaha I couldn't agree more, but non-aggression pacts are non-aggression pacts, and tribal leadership is tribal leadership :/ ... Both are to be honoured until they're afk
    Sounds like your problem and your job, yet you're suggesting a change that will impact everyone and give significant advantages to zergs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicid View Post
    You mean anyone not in VD wasn't already KOS?

Quote Originally Posted by esudar View Post
    carebears going crazy in here

maybe look at your allies before the fight and try to remember... its not that hrd
    hey hey hey, we dont want ppl to actually having to engage their brain at all when playing this game.

what we need is a function where whatever key you press, you perform a random action, that way the facerollers from this thread can do what they do best, and still play, roll their face all over their keyboards doing random shit.

edit; more on topic: another reason we dont want clantags etc in this game is that once we have em, the people crying in this thread will be crying about something else, like friendly fire or something like that. One step closer to boredom.

I agree with adding the guild name to the mouse over. I don't particularly try to hide where I'm from, but if I kill you three times on the junk pile and you want to tear my guild's city down for it... unless you frequent the forums you're not going to know I'm with VD. Not having the guild listed removes accountability and therefore also removes player enforced consequences which I am definitely against. Reality be damned. I want a fun game.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    You mean anyone not in VD wasn't already KOS?
    They are... OK anyone not in VD and wearing black is not KOS until we read their name. After a 10 to 20 second review of the guild roster they may become KOS INSTANTLY!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwanderer View Post
    I agree with adding the guild name to the mouse over. I don't particularly try to hide where I'm from, but if I kill you three times on the junk pile and you want to tear my guild's city down for it... unless you frequent the forums you're not going to know I'm with VD. Not having the guild listed removes accountability and therefore also removes player enforced consequences which I am definitely against. Reality be damned. I want a fun game.
    in your scenario a simple local request would prolly reveal your tribe.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwanderer
    it's called /who :P

no need for tags