Hello,

first of all, I'm a new player so some of these suggestions have probably been made already but I want to collect my concerns or ideas for improvement about the interface. This is all stuff I noticed on my first day of playing. Roughly in order of importance (to me).

1. Stacks of items need to be separable. I feel this is currently the biggest flaw concerning this area (yea I know its a little more than an interface issue)
  2. Scroll wheel support in crafting windows
  3. After crafting an item the window should remember the last tools and materials being used as long as they are still available and the user doesnt select a different recipe or closes the window.
  4. Selecting a recipe in the crafting window should not cancel other actions like gathering.
  5. Targeting items/players while moving does not work. In fact, there is more that does not work unless you stop moving for a second.
  6. Managing crafting recipes is very tedious. Hard to overview what I am able to craft. Adding groups/categories for items in the crafting window would be nice.
  7. Should be able to add friends by name without physically targeting them.
  8. After removing a bag/basket from my backpack slot I am unable to equip anything to this slot unless I put a bag/basket on the ground and pick it up again in which case it automatically goes to my backpack slot.
  9. Names of players in the world are hardly readable (intended?)
  10. Chat colors (mentioned already, I know, just for completeness)
  11. Bottom right corner of the screen cannot be used by interface windows like backpack (intended?)

Thanks for reading.