Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Nomads of Xsyon

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomads I'd like to send a warm welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family, Chernobyl. Welcome to the tribe Chernobyl! See you in game soon

Hello Nomads,

I would like to get us started by asking that any of us who are going to be in world next week, post the dates, times, and areas that each of us plan to be in world in this thread, so that we can start meeting up and doing things together such as deciding on where we are going to put our tribe totem, and such, before launch day next Friday.

Finding a location to place our tribe totem now will give us a head start so that by Friday all of our tribe members will have a place to go on launch day and start having fun together. I would especially like to do this next week because I might be gone next weekend causing me to miss the Xsyon launch weekend :cries:

Anyways, if you can, please try and anticipate the dates, times, and areas you plan on being in game Monday through Thursday next week and post them in this thread, or in a similar thread I created in our Nomad website. I had already set aside time for the Xsyon launch next week before the launch day changed so everyone can count on me to be in world Monday through Thursday.

So to start if off, if anybody is planning to be in world Monday please post the times and the area you will be in world in this thread so that we can try and find each other ok. Thank you.

P.S. - This invitation also goes out to all other friendly tribes of the Nomads, or any one else who would like to meet and spend time with us in world. So let's meet in game and have fun!

Ashanti

Ashanti

Give control to one of your officers that currently play-test to pick a land spot and start the tribe up.
    you being away can severely hurt the choices you get once your back and location is everything in this game your members will need land to gather / collect stuff on so they don't have to delete everything in their backpack every 2 min when scavenging.

Just a heads-up from a fellow roleplayer who might join one day..or hunt some nomads for easy gain.. (I can run fast also)

I am interested. Quite so.

Hi Otheym, the Nomads would love to have you join our tribe

If you decide in the meantime, please register in our Nomad website so that I can add you to our Nomad Roster and Nomad Group. While you're there, make yourself at home and acquaint yourself with our website. 'Thank you for your interest and see you in game soon

Ashanti

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomads I'd like to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest members of our Nomad family ... Hamilton and Lewayne. Welcome to the tribe Hamilton and Lewayne! I will be in world early tomorrow morning so if you see a crazy looking person running around with noobie fashions ... yes, that would be me!
    See you in game soon

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoda View Post
    Ashanti

Give control to one of your officers that currently play-test to pick a land spot and start the tribe up.
    you being away can severely hurt the choices you get once your back and location is everything in this game your members will need land to gather / collect stuff on so they don't have to delete everything in their backpack every 2 min when scavenging.

Just a heads-up from a fellow roleplayer who might join one day..or hunt some nomads for easy gain.. (I can run fast also)
    Hi Chavoda, yes that's what I was thinking that's why I going to try and be in game through the week before Friday's launch ( Plus I'm excited to finally spend time with other Nomads and friends of Nomads lol). Anyways, thanks for the suggestion. Hopefully we can meet in game soon. byee

Nice to see the Nomads being active, can't wait to meet ingame with you, guys !

Hi Jadzia, thank you for your kind words.
    I am in world now trying to find my way around. In the meantime I am trying to find
    my way around zone 976 to scout a place that Chernobyl found.
    Hopefully we can meet in world soon

Hello Nomads, I'd like to take the time to send a warm welcome to the newest Nomad, The Professor.
    Welcome to the family Professor and see you in world soon!

BTW, if any other Nomads are in world any time soon, Chernobyl found a place that she would like to show us
    in Zone 976. So if anybody is going to be on let's try to meet there ok.