Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: paying to play

There are other threads to complain about the current game status

Quote Originally Posted by meissner61 View Post
    There are other threads to complain about the current game status
    How do you not know if you have a pending charge? And if you are still getting access to the game, whats the problem?

I dont have a problem - i found my email confirming that i have had my subscription cancelled. I am just wondering why i am allowed into the game now. But its not a big deal.

Just Checked

I just checked my bank reports up to a year back, still no re-occuring bill from Notorious Games. What does the billing statement show up as?

On mine it was:
    Code:
    CHECKCARD NOTORIOUS GAMES STATELINE NV ON 06/22 	Debit  -$14.99

The only reason I still pay is because I am the tribe leader; otherwise really Id be just fine trying shit out on the test server until it actually works.

How do I cancel? I pre-paid and then (last month) got a monthly charge.

I REALLY had high hopes for this game!! I am disappointed that it has not progressed and we are being charged a monthly fee for a game that is still in (what seems like) beta phase.

I have searched and can't figure out how to cancel - Appreciate the help in advance!

Nevermind - this time I was able to get to the proper area to cancel - sorry to bother you lol

I have 2 accounts and I pay because I want to. Compared to the current crop of MMO's, I still like to play Xyson. All games have faults.