40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Middle Class

24 60.00%
  • Working Class

6 15.00%
  • Under Class

10 25.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    lol, what completely ridiculous generalizations you make. Your class descriptions are borderline insulting. I can't see how you can classify everyone into those classes. I'm glad you're not part of the census.
    You don't even specify what incomes make you fit into these classes, all you do is make broad speculations based on personal feelings and preference in activities.

For the love of anything holy, shut this thread down and put a temp ban on posting to the OP...

[QUOTE=Shukano;47456]lol, what completely ridiculous generalizations you make. Your class descriptions are borderline insulting. I can't see how you can classify everyone into those classes. I'm glad you're not part of the census.
    You don't even specify what incomes make you fit into these classes, all you do is make broad speculations based on personal feelings and preference in activities.

For the love of anything holy, shut this thread down and put a temp ban on posting to the OP...[/QUOTE]

You ever wonder why everyone is laughing but you still dont get the joke....yeah

[QUOTE=Shukano;47456]lol, what completely ridiculous generalizations you make. Your class descriptions are borderline insulting. I can't see how you can classify everyone into those classes. I'm glad you're not part of the census.

For the love of anything holy, shut this thread down and put a temp ban on posting to the OP...[/QUOTE]

Or a permanent ban.
    [QUOTE=FabricSoftener;47424]I would rather people sit at home and play Xbox all day then spend the entire day creating toxic waste to throw in the river all day next.

just becuase its work doesnt mean its good.[/QUOTE]
    I would rather OP create toxic waste than these useless threads, not that they bare any difference.

[QUOTE=fflhktsn;47462]You ever wonder why everyone is laughing but you still dont get the joke....yeah[/QUOTE]

I got it (thus the "lol" at the beginning of the post), it just wasn't funny.
    But I guess finding it funny puts you in the Underclass... yeah

Aww are we mad now? Of course i voted underclass...who would vote seriously? Power to the underclass!

I'm sure the CEO of blizzard plays at least one MMO.

EDIT: also its well known that there are celebrities that play MMORPGs like WoW.

+1 vote for the single most retarded poll ever created!

[QUOTE=JCatano;47432]Upper class doesn't play MMOs. They work 80 hours a week.[/QUOTE]

lol @ upperclass "working"

[QUOTE=jumpshot;47744]lol @ upperclass "working"[/QUOTE]

its hard work sipping a tom collins while at the same time trying to reach that perfect tan near the pool without overdoing it.