Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: To the PKers

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    you, because you felt the need to reply to it...oh wait...now you have me doing it ACK!!!!!!
    You are IT! ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    you, because you felt the need to reply to it...oh wait...now you have me doing it ACK!!!!!!
    It is a vicious cycle indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    i'm a noob, but i'd be curious as to what's irreplaceable? if your bins are set to 'private' i can't loot them...so its safe in there...so unless you've got it on your person?

*shrug* only pixels. If it were some uber one of kind crafting trinket, i'd wager you could probably buy it back from me
    You can't loot my bins until and unless tribal areas are no longer safe. After that I'm assuming you'll be able to drop your totem and either take everything in the area or at least keep me from returning to it.

And for the record, I think the answer is "no one" as having an opinion doesn't make you a loser. I was just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    Your right!

But for those of us who take the pvp route, over making a wicked crafter, all we end up doing is creating a need for someone like you to create. We create the market, you supply the goods...simple as that.
    That is not that simple. One clan doesn't need any crafting aid outside. If there are designated crafters in clan(and there will be), then crafters will be powerleveled up in no time and single crafter can supply whole clan, especially considering, that everyone can be resource gatherer and there won't be shortage of resources. And that is another "flaw" that non-PvP-ers can't apply "pressure" to PvP clans. Politics doesn't only mean that you draw your sword when you want something.

Personally I liked Fallen Earths crafting(especially vehicle line), it took loads of materials to level it up, but in addition to complete each one of the recipes took a lot of time too. Result was, that even when crafter who tried to level up, joined a clan where material supply was unlimited, it still took personal dedication from that crafter to level up that line(means that it limited the number of crafters). Also once someone who showed up that dedication, got to the level where he could make all vehicles, he still couldn't flood his clan/market with vehicles. Simply because it just took 3-4 days(can't remember how long it exactly was) to craft one. That meant, that if someone who wanted to have that cool vehicle, had to look outside his clan to buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    You can't loot my bins until and unless tribal areas are no longer safe. After that I'm assuming you'll be able to drop your totem and either take everything in the area or at least keep me from returning to it.
    now again, thinking strategically

if i'm under seige. I am going to smuggle everything of value that is not directly related to the defense of my assets, out to some nondescript homestead that does not show of having anything to do with me...for the sb vets...anon roller tree

Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    now again, thinking strategically

if i'm under seige. I am going to smuggle everything of value that is not directly related to the defense of my assets, out to some nondescript homestead that does not show of having anything to do with me...for the sb vets...anon roller tree
    Maybe, but none of that is worked out yet, and there isn't even anything needing sieging yet, since after the final final wipe there won't be any defenses yet, but yesterday players were agitating for an end to safe zones or the drastic shortening of the time they will be in place, giving me and others no time to find out the status of baskets in a tribal area under attack or defeated and giving us no time to prepare those nondescript homesteads you speak of (if such are even possible).

i don't pk, havent ever killed another player. been online since 2001. Love the idea of a "mature" pvp where gankers arent put up with and random, pointless killings of newbs are disrespected by all and thereby lead to bad rep. and castration. Kill me for no reason while i am 1 mile from scrap pile, carrying a log on my back, up a granite cliff towards my home is fine and you should be required to get down on your knees and lick my pantsless nutsack before ganking me a second time. This would be a neat little feature which would make my pvp experience so much brighter. Keep the pvp honest you weiners, and you know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by river111 View Post
    Hahahahahahaha

This is priceless!!!
    Was hoping someone would catch it! Favorite scene of one of my all time favorite movies!

You know I was reading this and well not all of it just OP and I wanted to just touch a few things quickly. (even if it has been said before)

Where my point is coming from: I played Ultima online Pre-Eagames and After Eagames took over. I was known as Galad the looter (so I was a pvp/pker, I also belong and lead the largest PK/PVP guild in UO "Fallen Lords") I've been in the middle of a 40 vs 40 , 1 vs 10 10 vs 1 even 1 vs 20 (1 begin me) .

To the Point:
    I have seen pvping in all sides, and I'll say this there is NEVER a short supply of people to kill, either it be your allies, friends random joe carrying that 5M gold deed, or even the new guy who just got his house and you killed for his house key and waitied for him to logon and kill him inside his own house and loot it in front of him (bwahah)

People will always E-peen, whine, cry and even Ragequit hell, I've seen someone toss his monitor for getting killed one too many times. In this type of game, Teamwork is critical ! You need friends, Crafters, Pvpers, Guards, Nabors whom you have good relationship with. It all works together, and if you are the poor smuck that is getting killed over nad over and over by that asshole up the hill from your tribe's location. I promise you there is always some big shot asshole who he thinks is king shit that will defend you because his roleplaying ways tell him to.

On and ending note: I don't hate you roleplayers but I sure love killing you more than anyone else. ^_^