Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Another confirmation of it working. Passed the launcher's check and am in game now.

Currently seeding at 100 kb/s which is very near my max upstream...crappy asynch cable connection.

Drev

Got mine to work -- am in game, crafting away.

Also seeding.

You are the man, and STAR_GOD either stop bad mouthing the xsyon team or go play another game. You are a little whiny baby and I don't think I'm the only one that wants you to shut your face.

Cant thank Jasdemi and Chavoda enough! Spent 6 hours trying to download through the patcher, only got to 40%. Spent 15-20 minutes downloading through the direct link and im all done.

by the time you play Space Dog #1 twice you will of completed the download. ownage

Quote Originally Posted by MastaKane View Post
    You are the man, and STAR_GOD either stop bad mouthing the xsyon team or go play another game. You are a little whiny baby and I don't think I'm the only one that wants you to shut your face.
    huh? u must get me mixed up with someone else I havent said anything bad here ^^ so much rage...or simply attention seeker that is still in mums basmeant

Your anger is mis-directed. No dessert for you!

Now man no need for hostility, people are allowed to be dissatisfied if they feel something isn't up to snuff. The boss just happens be a lot more vocal about it....a lot more....

EDIT: creepy, triple Pandemic post....

Xsyon Citizen
    mines moving much faster with 28-(edit) 79 seeders at last count. only 8 minutes to go. xsyon data right? cool. it only took about an hour for me with the bittorent and will probably take less time for others now. i'll continue seeding for the next few days.

What do I do now that I replaced the zone file?