Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmos View Post
    No news? How about the news that some guy named funraku was trying to find hax toolkit for Xsyon and got found out?

Quote Originally Posted by Ocoma

"@Furanku FYI when requesting cheats for a game from a hacking site it is probably not a good idea to use the same account name on that site as you use for said game. Just saying."

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...macroers/page7 -- somewhere around #62
    Lolzzzzzzzzzz hahah Fu ur such a nub

Quote Originally Posted by Atmos View Post
    No news? How about the news that some guy named funraku was trying to find hax toolkit for Xsyon and got found out?

Quote Originally Posted by Ocoma

"@Furanku FYI when requesting cheats for a game from a hacking site it is probably not a good idea to use the same account name on that site as you use for said game. Just saying."

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...macroers/page7 -- somewhere around #62

umm I am not the only person named Furanku in the world fyi lol. But sure It was me!! ahh you got me... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hopibear View Post
    Lolzzzzzzzzzz hahah Fu ur such a nub
    really? lol aparently someone can make an account with my name and just pass it off to be me. ^_^ its funny when I am so adminate about cheating

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    umm I am not the only person named Furanku in the world fyi lol. But sure It was me!! ahh you got me... lol
    ahahhahahahahahahahaha. seriously? you're going with the "that funraku is me" ploy? I did a google search and know how many funrakus i got bunch of garbage until the last set on the first page that was about a Funraku in Falled Lords from Age of Conan.

Come on dude. There is only one funraku. You are him and you got caught with your hand in the jar.

this whole thread is full of lulz, surprised it hasn't been closed yet. I completely agree with the OP though, I felt burnt out after about 10 days, it's been about 12 days since i last played, same with my whole tribe (about 15 of us). we're just waiting and hoping the devs will add something worth the $15/month we're gonna be charged, otherwise, back to Darkfall for us. I really don't wanna be disappointed by this game, as I've been waiting for some time, and it has a lotta potential. I believe the devs are working day and night to fix and add stuff, and it is an indie company so I am giving them some slack, but at this point it looks like it's just too much for the company to handle. I knew there would probably be a ton of bugs and a lot of features not in-game on release just by looking at the features page, they set the bar way too high for themselves, I seriously hope they get their shit together soon though, they got until my free time runs out to "wow" me.

Atmos yup you got me, oh noo you are big bad internet dective.. hahah But even if it was or not was not me, You can ask any Dev or Ingame Guide if I cheat in anyway and all will say " he does not cheat". But hey you brought this up for a reason what was it again?

what a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyTheBear View Post
    this whole thread is full of lulz, surprised it hasn't been closed yet. I completely agree with the OP though, I felt burnt out after about 10 days, it's been about 12 days since i last played, same with my whole tribe (about 15 of us). we're just waiting and hoping the devs will add something worth the $15/month we're gonna be charged, otherwise, back to Darkfall for us. I really don't wanna be disappointed by this game, as I've been waiting for some time, and it has a lotta potential. I believe the devs are working day and night to fix and add stuff, and it is an indie company so I am giving them some slack, but at this point it looks like it's just too much for the company to handle. I knew there would probably be a ton of bugs and a lot of features not in-game on release just by looking at the features page, they set the bar way too high for themselves, I seriously hope they get their shit together soon though, they got until my free time runs out to "wow" me.
    This is why I made the thread, to voice an opinion but people like Atmos likes to just troll.

It wasnt me! It Was my Brother! I gave him my account details! QQ.

Your a cheater, and you got caught, face it. Hope you get banned.

7. 04-04-2011, 05:35 AM

ah only 12 people on today.

how do you see how many people are on in game?

Yeah, it's getting REALLY quiet in the area where I am as well. I've actually had several folks in the area let me know they were setting everything to public and leaving for a refund.

The problem is people don't have anything to work toward (other than building their tribal area/homestead which most folks completed or are close to completing - OR...of course, grinding every skill to max). There's no reason to communicate because you can become self-sufficient almost immediately (I'm a homesteader who doesn't need ANYTHING other than worker slaves for manual labor).

There's no reason to trade at the moment. Without item decay, nobody needs anything unless they're bent on maxing out a skill.

Understand me, I'm not complaining that it's too easy or anything like that. I just think the majority of people can't see the point in building up and sticking around when nothing really seems to matter. Walls are nice and tents are pretty, but they don't serve a purpose. Armor is lovely, but it's about the only thing you can lose while PvPing and it's easily replaceable (except bone which hopefully will remain rare - though through intention and not broken AI).

I've travelled the entire map several times in the past week. I see more and more baskets full of crap no one is using and less and less people. I know Prelude is about building up and preparing, but I think there are a few things that need to be remedied..yesterday...in order for Prelude to be a success.

Heck, I've rebuilt my homestead into a TradePost twice now (leveled and rebuilt), have roads running to and from my location and couldn't convince a soul to stop by other than the occasional new player needing a tool or basket...

haven't you heard?

everything is fine and working as planned.

if you disagree, well, by disagreeing you're wrong and shoudl just quit, as this game obviously isn't for you.

there are plenty of people playing, they are just in another zone, where the players are friendlier and make warmer blankets.

lol