Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Law vs Chaos

Xsyon Citizen
    Dubs, it should be obvious that trick ponies aren't for riding.. they're for doing tricks

Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    I....

Think....

I'm gonna cry...bwahhhhh.

seriously...at least be a little more creative, vaginal discharge Verbal Diahrea or something...

yeah and you're ideas still suck...you're riding a one trick pony that has a broken leg and needs to be put down. sorry.
    How about Visible Derp, Verified Dimwit, Vicious Degenerates...

I like your guys sigs and just wanted to make a few suggestions

Anyone ever play Lineage 2? Ever walk by an apparent attack by a purple (criminal) attacking a white (innocent) player? What happens when you join in and attack the purple? Both of them turn on you and you're dead.

This whole 'jail' system will be abused in the same manner, any passive game mechanic to police the server will be.

I'm curious why everyone seems to think us (VD) and other vocal PvPers just want to kill all day without consequences. This isn't true at all. Not in the least. We want consequences! We want evil griefers to live a horrible life on the outskirts of society! We love accountability even if it means people are trying to burn down our own homes! We want YOU to say "Hey, Vitriolic Diatribe! You Sons of Bitches! We're going to kill you all and make you wish you never dug random holes all around our territory!" Why? Because if you manage to do it, if you manage to get your sweet sweet revenge then you'll be having a shit ton of fun!

Gosh! The hell is so hard for you people to understand that? Are you having fun when someone who murdered you randomly disappears for half an hour? Does that satisfy you? Does that sound like a fun end game at all? Blagh.

Just a few observations from this wonderful thread...

1. Dubs, you should definitely change your sig to "Vocal Dick". That way people won't even have to read your posts to realize it, they can just use some artificial mechanic to determine that. Odd, that concept seems familiar for some reason..

2. Zenmaster is a fanboy and an idiot. Sounds like he was open tree PK'd a few times too many in SB or got his tree burned down and quit.

3. Maeld..whatever, is on the brink of being a zenmaster level idiot but I just don't think he knows any better. Zen does it with bravado.

4. If there's any "jail" or "law" it should go like this:

Jail: Thunderdome. Two men enter, one man leaves.

Law: Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    How about Visible Derp, Verified Dimwit, Vicious Degenerates...

I like your guys sigs and just wanted to make a few suggestions
    I found this comment to be mean-spirited.

This game has exactly the laws it needs to have. Players can take justice into their own hands via PVP. Nothing else is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    I found this comment to be mean-spirited.
    Not at all... I was almost thinking of joining you guys as Visible Derp. Here I'll make you feel better.
    Vivified Demigods, Virtuous Desires, Verified Do-Gooders, Visionary Discipline

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    Not at all... I was almost thinking of joining you guys as Visible Derp. Here I'll make you feel better.
    Vivified Demigods, Virtuous Desires, Verified Do-Gooders, Visionary Discipline
    Hmmm... I don't think any of those fit me. Villainous Desires however, has potential. >=}