Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    i dont believe that.

if that were the case shut down the download server for 15 minutes and proof that to me.

if it works for 15 minutes, shut it back on and this entire community will be happy because we will all have a confirmation on what it is.

I read that. I don't believe it.

Shut down the download server for 15 minutes. It's really quite simple. That will proof to all of us whether or not that is what it is and we can go about our weekend.

Hey virtus, would it be possible to maybe upload the full installer to an external site such as megaupload, rapidshare etc and use that as the primary download location for the time being until the bandwidth is fixed at your location?

It won't fix the massive server lag which has nothing to do with the bandwidth

If you don't believe it that's your problem.

I'd rather they fix it then waste their time screwing peoples downloads up just to show you what the problem is.

Come back later. Get on with your weekend already... When it's fixed you won't even care about what the problem was. Especially 2 weeks from now when the game ACTUALLY launches officially. I doubt this is even part of the free 2 months.

The game is unplayable, so why bother letting people download game off servers making it unplayable if there is a torrent. theres absolutely 0 reason to not disable it, so yeah does kind of sound like complete bullshit or complete lack of logic to me.

I would rather they fix it also. But why lie about it?

They should humble up, post a news update about what it really is, and tell everyone they are working on it. If they do not know what it is, tell us that also. If they need everyone logged in to debug/gather log info to help fix it, then tell us that as well. That way we at least understand where the lag is coming from.

Don't blow smoke up our asses about bandwidth. That is clearly obvious this is not what this is...

Bandwidth is a completely legitimate reason Big Country without a big enough pipeline and without QoS you are going to experience an almost complete shutdown of speed due to the sheer amount of people trying to connect, have you ever heard of a DoS attack?

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    I would rather they fix it also. But why lie about it?

They should humble up, post a news update about what it really is, and tell everyone they are working on it. If they need everyone logged in to debugg/gather log info to help fix it, then tell us that. That way we at least understand where the lag is coming from.

Don't blow smoke up our asses about bandwidth. That is clearly obvious this is not what this is...
    If you've done this before you might clearly understand the problem. If you haven't, then stop assuming you know everything and the devs and guides are both lying. I've never created an mmo.. so the only thing I care about is if the problem is fixed in minimal time.