Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Back Home

I'm back home where I belong. You know the old saying that the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, Well I had to go check. Shinra is a great tribe, With a lot of fun guys. But it wasn't my home, So I came back home to Hopi.

Good to see you back.

In a game its good to look around sometimes, to find the place which really fits you. I'm glad you found your home at Hopi

Do you accept transfers from one tribe to another? I definitly do things for a social aspect, and it seems all the socialability has died from my old clan. Please let me know what processes need to take place to again be a part of a socially ambitious tribe.

Regards,

Deatu

Quote Originally Posted by Deatu View Post
    Do you accept transfers from one tribe to another? I definitly do things for a social aspect, and it seems all the socialability has died from my old clan. Please let me know what processes need to take place to again be a part of a socially ambitious tribe.

Regards,

Deatu
    @Deatu We do, But you will need to wait on Jadzia, or Send here a PM asking. The one big thing is to make sure both tribes know what is going on, And no one thinks that we are trying to steal there member(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Deatu View Post

Regards,

Deatu
    I pmed you

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Xsyon community

From all of us at Hopi to all of you

A Hopi Tribe and Xsyon blog

Xsyon: The Day Before

It was just another day, Kids was at school and the grown ups were at work. When it started, There was bright flashes of lights in the distance and later came the low rumbles that washed across the landscape. Few thought much about it at first till the flashes started coming closer and faster. At the same time the low rumbles of thunder started to become louder booms that you could feel in your chest. The sky that once was clear became dark and you could start to feel the electricity in the air. Lightning strikes started off slow but quickly started gaining momentum, Faster the frequency of lighting strikes came till it was impossible to count. As people ran frantically around trying to find places to hide as things crashed down around them, And others trying to get to there family's as the earth seemed to begin to move from under them. And then every one from around the world all at once heard the last sound they would ever hear, A cracking sound so loud that it awoke the gods from their slumber. When the earth cracking open awoke the gods, There anger mixed with sadness over there once perfect world washed across the infinity of forever.