Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
    You look to me like someone that must not actually play the game. Take the foot out of your mouth and go try on a nice set of player made armor. Go equip a weapon and fight someone naked with no weapon.
    I have 30 bone crafting not a HUGE amount but my full made bear set of armor literally does NOTHING but look pretty and make me a more valuable target. I unlike you actually play the game and interact with alot of people.
    We aren't just dreaming this stuff up. You try getting 30 bone crafting in a world where you might find one bear every hour or two if your super lucky and have several people looking for you.
    Do you really think skills shouldn't have any noticable difference until they are atleast 60-70.. why have 1-59 if that is the case.. LOL... And any tribe that doesn't have most all of the tools just from sharing with each other is already FAIL.
    Do you know what quality stuff you craft with 30 skill? Here's a hint, you get new quality each 15 skill points. So the one you made is just 1 level above garbage. Actually, if I remember right it's lower quality/durability than the quality and durability of starter tools.
    Getting skills is hard? Ohh noes. Go tell that to the scrubs in other thread which are crying about lack of content. Besides that, getting 30 bonecrafting skill is a matter of 1-2 hours work if you start as bonecrafter. Solo. If you do it as a tribe it's 30 mins work tops.
    1 bear per hour? Your crew is bad at hunting.

Do I know that armor and/or weapons get better with better quality/durability? I don't. But neither do you. Why QQ about something you have no idea about? Calm the fuck down, explore what is in the game and only then come to forums crying about what isn't.

Lawls.

I never complained that gaining bonecrafting was too hard. I assume you have 30+ bone crafting? It would seem to me that even just one grass armor peice and one weapon should give a person of like skills and stats an edge over the person with neither.

Don't tell me to calm down.. you want me to "explore the world" I'm the motherfocker running around keeping you punks hiding in your safezones, knitting pink tank tops and grass baskets. I'm all over the map.. I see whats out there.

Quote Originally Posted by neestas View Post
    Do you know what quality stuff you craft with 30 skill? Here's a hint, you get new quality each 15 skill points. So the one you made is just 1 level above garbage. Actually, if I remember right it's lower quality/durability than the quality and durability of starter tools.
    Getting skills is hard? Ohh noes. Go tell that to the scrubs in other thread which are crying about lack of content. Besides that, getting 30 bonecrafting skill is a matter of 1-2 hours work if you start as bonecrafter. Solo. If you do it as a tribe it's 30 mins work tops.
    1 bear per hour? Your crew is bad at hunting.

Do I know that armor and/or weapons get better with better quality/durability? I don't. But neither do you. Why QQ about something you have no idea about? Calm the fuck down, explore what is in the game and only then come to forums crying about what isn't.
    Lol?

So just because they are poor quality my axes shouldnt do more damage when I smash em into someones head than a 25 skill fistfighter??

And just because my armor is poor quality, it shouldnt protect any better than being completely naked?

Wake up dude, no need to be a raging fanboy, we all like the game. Some things just needs changed.

not changed.
    fixed.

broken mechanics need to be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by neestas View Post
    Find it amusing that thread contains a total of 2 non February posts.
    i'm sorry our reg date doesnt suit you...
    but the current state of game mechanics will have people leaving in droves if it is not attended to very rapidly.

of course then you could craft in peace, so i'm sure you'd dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    i'm sorry our reg date doesnt suit you...
    but the current state of game mechanics will have people leaving in droves if it is not attended to very rapidly.

of course then you could craft in peace, so i'm sure you'd dig it.
    Sorry to surprise your mighty PvP leetness, but I am in evil tribe and kill people daily myself.

Another try at making a tool out of yourself go.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriath View Post
    Added, you killed a guy with all hes stuff in the mainbag, amor, weapons tools and random craft gear, I couldnt loot any of it, got the message "you cant do that", this exploit needs fixed.
    Yeah, I'm Jesus. As I was trying to tell you I wasn't purposefully exploiting. I didn't even know you couldn't loot that basket. I just picked it up and put it on.

I think if Xsyon could just add modifiers on the armor asap we would be ok for now. I can live with the combat mechanics, yeah they suck, but I can live with them for now. I cannot live with zero modifiers to armor. That is just too basic of an element to be missing from a video game. Everyone is just going to be running around naked and that will get old hard and fast...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriath View Post
    hey hey hey now.

this thread was started to discuss the loot bugs, not armor values/lack of, or features.

first priority should of course be to fix the data integrity, they claim to have done this, so next one should be lag, their working on this now so big hurray on that too, next should be basic functionality like allready implementet features working as intented, this included being able to loot ppl you kill, 100% of the time, not just the 20% of times when you kill a guy who havent figured out how to exploit the system yet.

I have a feeling theres two causes to this problem, first of course ppl set their bags to private, that prevents you from looking at em, but secondly theres also a way to prevent ppl from looting your equipped gear. I would guess it has something to do with moving away from your corpse as fast as you can after you die, so the guy trying to loot you gets the error message "you cant do that" because the server thinks hes "outta range" from the items he wants to loot.

Im no programmer so I have no idea how hard/easy this is to fix, but it needs to be very high priority. Without loot from combat, theres no point to combat, with no point to combat theres not much point to this game at all. Especially now with wipes looming on the horizon and how half the city building features are disabled at the moment.

So heres a frindly go go at the devs. Fix them bugs =)
    Yeah, I think it's time we refocus this thread a bit.

I'm sure we all have theories about why we can't loot corpses. One, I suspect, is setting bags to private. The other, I suspect, might have something to do with distance. Ever try opening a bag you're slightly out of range from? Given the lag and registration issues with PvP, I wouldn't be surprised if the server thinks people are dying several feet away from the place they're actually dying.

Water looting? I mean, really... do you expect to be able to? Last I knew no one had re-invented SCUBA gear yet. Makes perfect sense if you kill someone in water their corpse sinks and you lose out on the loot; next time wait for them to get out of the water.

you said old and hard uh huh huh.....