Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    chances of either happening are pretty slim.

The reality Rhodes, is that all those things you list were NOT the way it was at official release. I actually agree on most of those items being a better way to have STARTED.

Alas, such is not the case. To make those specific changes now would require everything we have currently to become obsolete, and that damage to a player from combat should drastically reduce your stats so that you MUST do other things to recover.

I am very sure from what I have seen of you and Armand that you really don't want to have to basically start over. If they added those changes in now, it would give you a large advantage. BUT... What if your hide ability was affected when you were successfully struck in combat, by either an animal or player? What if anytime you forgot to eat your str, would lose points exponentially the longer you forgot?

Would you still want that list of wishes?

With the situation NOT being that way, did you ever consider that maybe Jordi and team have something ELSE planned? It may not meet with your vision for the game, but alas, it's not your game is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    T but alas, it's not your game is it?
    Nor is it yours. I hope you're not too disappointed when Jordi's financial situation comes crashing down, and he's forced to either sell the code or revamp the game to suit the majority's wants.

That's ok though, plenty of Sims games out there to hold you and your lot up.

You don't seem to understand...

It won't disappoint me at all.

This is a video game that I happen to enjoy and like. BUT, it's not life, it's not critical, it is only entertainment and thats all.

My hope of course, is that it will continue for a long time, I'll make some new friends, spend some fun time interacting with like minded players. If it ends, no prob at all.

You do realize it's JUST a video game... right?

Xsyon Citizen
    So... you HOPE Xsyon will continue for a long time, but won't be the slightest bit disappointed if it quickly fails? Ok.

This is a video game that I happen to enjoy and like. BUT, it's not life, it's not critical, it is only entertainment and thats all.

My hope of course, is that it will continue for a long time, I'll make some new friends, spend some fun time interacting with like minded players. If it ends, no prob at all.

You seem emotionally invested enough to pontificate and ramble ad nauseam.

Blatant hypocrisy, gotta love it.

I'm thinking, as Rhodes said, animals being more challenging would be welcomed by the entire community?

For example, I'm wearing gatherer armor, which I don't think is really meant for combat and yet a bear did no damage a couple of days ago.

There's something about the mechanic I'm not quite getting though. I think I heard somewhere that animals get more challenging over time as they grow? The bear I saw did seem rather small. With the current spawns, animals get wiped out pretty quickly... so is it a matter of fixing the spawns so there are enough of them to grow? Does the animal object family have a timer for growth which could be sped up, or arbitrarily set to start higher in the interim?

Had seen a picture of a gigantic bear apparently found near the mist. I presume that one would have been a challenge.

As you can probably guess, I'm not specced out for combat, so someone like me should probably need back-up when encountering a bear. They also never stop chasing. So even if I wanted to leave them be and let them grow, I can't once they've seen me. Has that changed since the new AI?

WAIT? This Isnt Real Life? ZOMG! THIS IS MOST SHOCKING! Someone Tell The King/Queen/President/Emperor/Prime Minister/Jihad Leader dude!
    O and i like the part where you tell us you have no real friends, because you play games all day, Real Smooth Bro. Yes You need to make some friends. I Agree 100%.
    Wether anyone wants to be your friend... Is another question completely.

heheh you guys kill me.

Its actually becoming comical what you say and think, but in a sad sort of way.

I think I will just stop paying any attention to the lot of you and stop feeding whiners.

You guys have fun IN game and keep on keeping on... I couldn't care less really.

Xsyon Citizen
    The evidence points to you caring quite a bit.