Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trivium View Post
    But what does "cannot create a file" mean, and how do i fix it?
    go to your task manager and delete the xsyon.exe process, then you will be able to log in

@Trivium You are probably getting then when restarting the game and the Xyson.exe process is still running. Make sure it's not before starting it again.

Needless to say that I finally got past loading entities after 10 minutes. When I got in though, I could not do anything, all my bars were zero, could not chat, and I couldn't see anyone else. I was connected, but not. Oh well, trying again.

I have a brand new, state of the art computer and very fast internet. Until today, I have never loaded entities more than say, 15 seconds.

I am at 22 minutes and nothing now. Weird?

Quote Originally Posted by millsdo View Post
    I have a brand new, state of the art computer and very fast internet. Until today, I have never loaded entities more than say, 15 seconds.

I am at 22 minutes and nothing now. Weird?
    Seems to be the norm today. 10 - 45 minute long loads on Entities, and another 2-5 minutes of loading once in the game for your stat bars to appear.

Computer hardware doesn't seem to effect it ( from what I've been talking about with others ) concerning the loading of Entities -- seems to be a server side issue.

I've got a godlike gaming rig, too, and same thing for me. Took me about 15-20 minutes to load Entities, then another 2ish to load my bars and get a ping to the server.

45 minutes @ Loading Entities......

Still waiting. Any recent success stories so I know whether or not to check in again soon?

update

So after the patch a couple days ago (NOT the new zone edit patch, one after that),
    my load times went from 45 seconds to 2-5 minutes.

So now you feel my pain!

My load times went from 2-5 minutes to 5-10 minutes.

-_-

Yep, me too. 10 minute load times.

Windows 7 64bit Home Premium
    Intel Core 2 Quad q8200 (2.33ghz/core)
    1GB Nvidia 9600 GT
    1.5TB External Harddrive (probably 7200, not sure).
    6 gb ram (800mhz)

Really, not the best gaming computer in the world, but it'll run Crysis, Metro 2033, Fallout 3, ect ect on high settings (highest for fallout 3, high on Metro 2033 and Crysis), and runs really smoothly when the AA is turned down a bit.

It used to not be so bad. I believe that it might have to do with errors during install, but I could be wrong. Maybe something to do with the computers ability to access the folders? *Shurg*

Xsyon Citizen
    Very nice everyone is complaining here, but i looked at the bug reports and cant find any on this subject including the bars and stuff.
    I just submitted an bug report on it with all the info i could gather, just to let you know.
    When i hear something ill post it here.

I have a quad core, GTX 285 video card and 8 gigs of ram. My internet connection is cable. It takes so long, I just ctrl, alt, delete and go play something else. At least that was last night. Usually it only takes me less than a minute, but last night was ridiculous. Gonna try again tonight. I dont know what they changed.