Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    <--- best SB player ever!!!!

Finally some good news. Looks like Tribal server is coming.

Now we just need Jordi to spend 20 minutes talking to the SB crew so he can make use of years of experience in the format.

Someone go fly the flag's and get people stirred up.

I fully expect all SB players to play WAR

gunna give this a shot. And pray it does not suck, or go carebear... synonymous situations really..

SB clan forevah!

woke up to the news this morning.

Unfortunately I just can't be a part of this game. Combat doesn't exsist. Features are not implemented, and most are "intentions" not true features. They may never come to fruition. I can't play a game with no ruleset. I wont play a game where the ruleset changes at the whim of the vocal masses.

I applied for my refund. If I get it this is my "see ya's" to you guys. Thanks for the help and I hope the game works out for you.
    If I don't get it, I'll flame the game on every mmo site I know :P

Hey totone..
    Sorry to see you go.

I am actually very happy with the choice they made.
    Goodluck and see you man

<--- p.s. Best SB PVP'er STILL ON EARTH!!!

[QUOTE=Hopibear;57793]
    <--- p.s. Best SB PVP'er STILL ON EARTH!!![/QUOTE]

Are you a part of any honourable guild? Hehe. Played 11 servers and your name doesn't ring a bell, then again, I didn't play them all.

Anyways, I'm highly disappointed with the direction things are going but still going to give it a shot. It's still better than 24/7 Darkfall grind, cartoonobearish Rift, checking my email for beta invitation to another (slightly less) cartoonobearish Faxion, or boring wait for GW2.

Might be even better than completing Dragon Age 2 in 3 days or something, didn't even download it yet. Go go Xsyon.

the "Hooligans" from the Mourning server are playing ( just a few of us now)
    But working on getting a few of the LordKnights from Mourning as well. Hood is going to play, and a few others.

Xsyon Citizen
    I'm Hellraiiser from the Mourning server, played with The Plague guys all the way into Revelation. Hope to see some of you!

[QUOTE=benz17;59756]Are you a part of any honourable guild? Hehe. Played 11 servers and your name doesn't ring a bell, then again, I didn't play them all.

Anyways, I'm highly disappointed with the direction things are going but still going to give it a shot. It's still better than 24/7 Darkfall grind, cartoonobearish Rift, checking my email for beta invitation to another (slightly less) cartoonobearish Faxion, or boring wait for GW2.

Might be even better than completing Dragon Age 2 in 3 days or something, didn't even download it yet. Go go Xsyon.[/QUOTE]

Well roll with Kaines in all my character names.
    Windreaper kaines was my character that was a guildleader of a sub to DoF on Mourning.
    Stinkybeard Kaines was my character that was a guildleader of secret society r8 tree on small desert on mourning as well.( this one was while the chinese zerg came)

I roll with alot of names so might be confusing.
    Cool to see HoE :d.