Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by toddesloan View Post
    Just don't make me click my mouse and run my avatar 2 hours accross a dead world map looking for another player to encounter. As I am downloading this 3+ GB client I hope to heck that is not what this game represents. If I get ripped off on another one of those mmo's where I have to spend hours looking for another player to interact with, I am giving up on the sandbox all in general - because if that's what game designers think a sandbox is, they need to get out and socialize more...
    lol
    I am nearly positive you will be disapointed. Darkfall is insta-pvp compared to this game and I was able to figure that out before even spending an hour in game.

No offense but reading the full features list and watching a few videos you should be able to get a clear 'feel' for the game pretty quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    simply depends were you place your tribe
    I agree with that. There are locations wherer there are quite much peaople, and herer are locations, which are quite deserted. he same with animals: In some locations there are many animals, but in other areas you have to search them for a lot of minutes. I think that is really good, because it makes he game more realistic.

Well I definitely want to be where the people and animals are! lol

Quote Originally Posted by toddesloan View Post
    Well I definitely want to be where the people and animals are! lol
    I read a few days ago, that there are a lot of animals in the mountains. Moreover i read, that the south of the world is more populated than the north. I didnt check this ingame, because i had to do much work for the university in the past few weeks, but the next days i will check it out.

I logged in and found/placed a totem around a lot of other players. It took a few tries (you have to be outside someone else territory to place one etc).

Stumbled upon a few animals and killed them.

No map. So I had no clue where I was. Tried to place the totem close to landmarks I would visually recognize. It's super easy to get lost in this game lol.

This game is a true sandbox. I am very impressed so far. Reminded me of the first time logging into UO.