Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dxwarlock View Post
    see that where I was saying its gets hazy..not claiming YOU do it, but it gets in a grey area of where its hard to tell...if there is 10 people around, and you keep "leveling" it on the same guy for an hour..then its rather obvious.

if hes the only one you can find, then its the grey area, when it COULD be your just annoying him and enjoying it...and claiming your leveling as an excuse..or you really ARE leveling it and he just happens to be the one around.
    All it takes to clear that gray area up though is a guide saying, "Go skill on someone else for awhile, and no, I don't care how far you have to travel to do it, mess with this player again, and it's into the mist with you, or worse."

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    Not like theres much else to hit with my club...
    * When I have played during this beta period I haven't seen a big quantity of NPCs, just some single bear or fox, is this going to be like that when the game goes live? Will there be pack of animals or "spawns" so that when many players are playing there is enough resources and pve content for everyone?

There will be packs. There will be more animals as they will breed and spawn children with our daily update. There will be many more types of animals. About 20 more animal types are ready.
    Try hunting !!!

Quote Originally Posted by dxwarlock View Post
    see that where I was saying its gets hazy..not claiming YOU do it, but it gets in a grey area of where its hard to tell...if there is 10 people around, and you keep "leveling" it on the same guy for an hour..then its rather obvious.

if hes the only one you can find, then its the grey area, when it COULD be your just annoying him and enjoying it...and claiming your leveling as an excuse..or you really ARE leveling it and he just happens to be the one around.
    That is all, clear up the grey area for all to see....i know what a guide told me, but its hard to take anonymous forum posters word for it.

I think it would be beneficial to lay it all out.

I have a suspicion that some on this thread dont want the polciy to be known, as to maximize pvpers who are banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooflung View Post
    Try hunting !!!
    yeah man i know, theres fricking npc mobs everywhere /s

That is all, clear up the grey area for all to see....i know what a guide told me, but its hard to take anonymous forum posters word for it.

I think it would be beneficial to lay it all out.

I have a suspicion that some on this thread dont want the polciy to be known, as to maximize pvpers who are banned.
    Good try, don't think you'll get anywhere with that line of reasoning, though. What would be really funny is if you got an answer similar to: Xsyon is only for players with at least the barest shred of common sense. If you have so little common sense that you cannot discern for yourself what griefing is, Xsyon is not for you, and sooner or later, you will probably get banned for crossing the line. But a guide might be nice enough to give you a warning first. No guarantee, but it could happen."

Quote Originally Posted by Hooflung View Post
    Try hunting !!!
    i do, but all i find are these damn pve'ers and my club works pretty well on them.

but how is a guide to know if you was really leveling, and he happen to be the poor sole you could only find, or if you picked him our like prey, and decided to attack him until he logged off..there is no way to "define" a line for that really.

not without a clear defined attack limit. but add that in, and others will complain about it...cant please all of the people all of the time.
    me myself if I had some sort of overview of the system..any complaints came in, look at the situation, see if its just someone upset, or if the actions in question was truly ruining the gameplay for said player (outside the context/setting of the gameplay and expected combat). IF so, suggest the attacker move on to a new target as a compromise to both parties, and then only act if the attacker seems to persue the same person out of spite.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    Good try, don't think you'll get anywhere with that line of reasoning, though. What would be really funny is if you got an answer similar to: Xsyon is only for players with at least the barest shred of common sense. If you have so little common sense that you cannot discern for yourself what griefing is, Xsyon is not for you, and sooner or later, you will probably get banned for crossing the line. But a guide might be nice enough to give you a warning first. No guarantee, but it could happen."
    goes against what a guide told me, but hey you look smart, ill take your word over the guides.

See this is why i asked for it to be laid out in english on the forums so there is no confusion. everyone here who isnt flaming me has their own opinion on what it is. this is proving my point as to why we all need to know what the rules are.

thank you everyone, couldnt have done it without you.

goes against what a guide told me, but hey you look smart, ill take your word over the guides.

See this is why i asked for it to be laid out in english on the forums so there is no confusion. everyone here who isnt flaming me has their own opinion on what it is. this is proving my point as to why we all need to know what the rules are.

thank you everyone, couldnt have done it without you.

I give you credit, I think you know exactly what griefing is. For whatever reason, you are pretending you don't.

We need a separate server, ASAP.

How many people are going to /report for being PK'd and looted? If you're out of your tribe area during Prelude, you're open game. Doesn't matter if you're PvP'ing, gathering, fishing, etc. If you keep stepping outside of the area, the risk is there.

Unfortunately, this thread hints at people ready to spam the Guides.