Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi from a new player

I am a sandbox fan and checking on this game. I made a char on PVE server and I got directly control of the char but I dont know what to do since I couldnt find any sort of tutorial. Is there a guide or any advice you would give to a new player?

Quote Originally Posted by rrc4ever View Post
    I am a sandbox fan and checking on this game. I made a char on PVE server and I got directly control of the char but I dont know what to do since I couldnt find any sort of tutorial. Is there a guide or any advice you would give to a new player?

search YouTube for Saintbob001. He made a few tutorials

Or have a look at http://www.xsyon.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Welcome to Xsyon.

Thank you both, and by the way, does starting location matter a lot?

yes, cuz its whether ya wanna be around actives or not

Quote Originally Posted by rrc4ever View Post
    Thank you both, and by the way, does starting location matter a lot?
    No it does not. You can travel in a very short time to any other location in the game, starting area has no effect other than where they drop you in the world to begin your adventure.

If you are not in a tribe and are killed you will spawn at founders island which is the closest thing to a starter zone in Xsyon. If you are in a tribe then you spawn in tribe. So if you start in an outlying area the only risk is an animal kills you and you spawn back at founders. Most people do start at founders or one of the location close to the lake since there are more people and lower danger levels.

Thank you a lot, one last question before I remake my char, I want my char to be somewhat good in melee fighting and nice in weapon crafting, what you suggest on skills and stats on char creation?

I am kinda new to the new system too and found this guide but i am not sure if it is relevant but it helped explain a few things.
    http://xsyonsurvivalguide.com/?p=68#comment-196

Sorry for the delayed response, I will definitely have a lot at it. Got a question, while being f2p you cant increase your skills or what is exactly the limitation towards character development?