Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    There is a patch coming to fix the character naming.

There is also a 2nd patch coming to add scrap piles to some areas.

I'm assuming these won't happen at the same time, so here's what to expect, IMO:

Sunday: Character name patch & server goes back up (if we're lucky)
    Monday: Terrain patch goes up and doesn't destroy server (if we're lucky)
    Tuesday: Devs test turning actions on
    Wednesday: Dealing with fallout, bugs, crashes from turning actions on
    Thursday: Same as Wednesday
    Friday: Devs test turning terraforming on
    Rest of the month of March: Dealing with fallout, bugs, crashes from turning terraforming on

April: Devs test turning combat back on
    May: Fallout, bugs, crashes from turning combat on
    thats sounds like a nice plan

but unless they release an official plan i dont think we should think they do that ...

from my experience from all other mmos ... the first 2-6 month you dont know even why you even try to play that mmo, becouse it has so many problems .. and i expect no less from this game

i can agree with the most its a bit borwing with the nothing to do.
    but as mutch as i have seen this mmo has a great potential we will see how long everting take ...

im looking forwad to play this game ( a friend tipt me a coupel of days of so beside from getting some plants i havent been abell to see how the other thinks work. but i like very mutch what i see)

so.... acseppt that the will be more problems in the futur and hope that the devs are getting better with update ...

and every one wo complayns about the bugs after the game has gone offical online... GET A LIFE !!! that will happen like in every mmo

( i just saying this in an advance becouse i know thats gonna happen )

looking forwad to play that great game soon

Quote Originally Posted by RogueBagel View Post
    Your signature? Why?
    Why not?

This is a stupid question, Lily. Please delete it.
    Now he's explained that's he's not been online yet and doesn't actually know that everything is disabled except fishing it makes a lot more sense. I can understand being pumped for a new release, I couldn't understand being pumped for a new release with no active features.

Xsyon Citizen
    Last week we were told a plan that indicated a good chunk of gameplay would be running on Saturday, then even more today. A lot of people made plans based on that, and that's to be expected, because in an MMO, if there's a headstart, you want to be there for it.

So what we have wound up with is people stuck with the rug yanked out from under them, hoping the whole thing won't be a total bust.

That's why you have people taking off work. It's not like someone was reading the forums on Saturday night and thought "wow, this whole game is broken and not running, I'd better set up a sick day ASAP."

This would have been a lot easier if you had just deleted the question like I asked.

Xsyon Citizen
    Your signature? Why?
    yeah, what sig isnt complete without loli bondage and ball gags? lol...this one's right up there with mr fabulous. i shouldhave joined the fabulous tribe, but i'm not going to desert my small tribe in thier time of no needs. i'm still guessing a few hours...maybe a little before midnight eastern until the name issue is fixed.
    maybe if the stars are aligned and the gods look kindly on all of us, we'll get some features turned on tonight. i'm not expecting such a bleak outcome as was listed above. if that were the case, i wouldnt have even signed on. i'll give them a week or so after the 15th and then they better get thier sh*t together.
    never anounce a launch date unless you're pretty damn sure you'll be launching on that date. shuttle launches dont take months to fix...this better not.

5. 03-13-2011, 04:53 PM

6. 03-13-2011, 04:55 PM

8. 03-13-2011, 05:01 PM

This would have been a lot easier if you had just deleted the question like I asked.
    I'm only obedient for people I like.

You took a sick day off when all that is enabled is fishing and foraging?

I haven't logged on in like 48 hours and its still my weekend.

Oh well, to each his own.

edit: nvm, read more. He didn't know. Poor guy.

11. 03-13-2011, 05:10 PM

12. 03-13-2011, 05:11 PM

Xsyon Citizen
    I'm only obedient for people I like.
    please tell me you're not into cyber DS. please tell me you're RT before i start crying again. the goreans seem to multiply like rats as this all becomes mainstream...sigh. nothing against you. just the cyber bdsm slaves and so called dominants. pet peve that the real people have.

Sirius was telling me that those A.F.G guys should die in a fire (though he spelled it differently)

I told him my grandma was killed by the Nazi's that way...

He said 'good' =<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Redus View Post
    You got to love it, people on a forum telling other people on the same forum to get a life.

Part of living is doing what you enjoy and what you want to do!
    I worked 8 hrs today, I checked the forums for 15 mins when I got home, after seeing the update. I am checking agian now cause I knew my statement would get people's panties in a bunch.

I have been in game a total of about 1 hr since planting my totem. Until features get turned on, I cannot imagine how little of a life one must have to sit in the game and Fish. How desperate for this game are you? Sorry, but that is Doctor Phil Show material.