Loading entities

Anyone else getting stuck here again? I thought this was fixed (or almost) but since the server last went down I've been on entities for 25 mins! Man it goes from bad to worse I just want to enjoy this game give me a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    Anyone else getting stuck here again? I thought this was fixed (or almost) but since the server last went down I've been on entities for 25 mins! Man it goes from bad to worse I just want to enjoy this game give me a chance!
    Never had the problem before but am stuck there now since last reboot/shutdown of server (was actually logged in but on another screen so no idea if it was planned). Gonna restart and see what happens

Yeah taking a while for me too. Seemed to have gotten better with the last couple patches, but now is back.

I'm having the same thing, only been a little over 10 mins for me.

i did get in eventually, only to find a roll back had cost me 2 saws and an axe! hehe man i was just starting to like this game again!

This started happening to me today, waited 20 mins, shut down program then reloaded and about 30 mins later loaded in successfully.

Then saw: The servers will be shutting down in 3 minutes. Please log out.

T3T

yet another friday evening wasted

This is keeping me out of the game too. Not waiting 20 minutes.