Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Basically What I was trying to Imply with this was one Server par say that has Identical zones all having same resources and such and same way to get them none having rare resources just because it's pvp.

First off if you where a Pve player you could play in the one zone you can build your tribe or homestead. If you want to go pvp you would have to build in the pvp land as well or you wouldn't have any thing there. So example 1 will be tribe builds in pve side and half the tribe wants to pvp so they go start building on the pvp side. At any time the tribe needs re enforcments they could ask the tribe mates that rather pve if they could come help in the war on the pvp side. Seeing they have a fort and all there with siege weapons and all those players might try pvp out seeing how it is. With a chance of mabe liking it or doing it every once in a while.

What I'm seeing here is pvp'ers want more more people for there wars. Thats nice and all but forcing pvp on people who don't want any thing to do with pvp in any life time isn't going to work. Safe zones isn't even close to a answer cause there is still pvp out side them.Most people get Pve players confused calling them carebears and such. There not! They just rather deal with npc's rather than humans. Jadzia pointted it out and exactly why.

Having identical zones that are seperate in Pve and Pvp but crossable make it more comfortable for the Pve player. It's not forced and they might be more acceptable in wanting to join in from time to time. They could homestead on Pve then tribe on Pve. This way if they want to Pve cause they feel down from Rl or just plain have hospital issues or what not they can break and just relax farm a field, feed there animals with out getting agravated from several human players trying to kill them when all they wanted to do is cut down a tree or fish or find a animal to tame and raise.

There are to many advantages for this type of setup. I'm seeing Pvpers dont want it cause they are figuring it will make all players have to pvp. Well for you who think that? It just don't work like that. The people who don't want it will go to next mmo sandbox like they have been doing, and you will still have less players your fear will still come true with no way to avoid it. No one is trying to force Pve on the Pvp players just seperate them with the ability to go pvp if they feel like it that day.

But in the end this is a disscusion so jooky can see diffrent points then decide if he wants to take any ideas any of us might have. Seperate pve and pvp zones that are crossable is my idea I bring to the table. It's not my idea exactly cause it's been done before and from what I see works very well.

Everyone play's mmo's for a reason and there all not the same. Hospitalized patients all the way to war vets who can no longer work do to injuries or people born with out arms or legs. Mabe they just want to pve cause life can really kick you down. Just mabe they have cancer or some other major ilness thats killing them and they get to try forget all that while they play they don't need some one running up and stabbing them and killing them out of the blue just adding to the fact they might actualy die. So the escape they was trying to do becomes no escape at all just a reminder. No im not dieing I dont have any missing limbs but most these people don't want to talk about it cause it's just another reminder. So I will look at this from all sides and angles and speak for them so they don't have to. 12 years of mmo gaming years and I've meet many of these people and when you are on ventrilo with these people you get to hear alot of issues and pain these people go threw on a daily base.

The differance between a mob and a human player the mob drops off after so many feet when you run from it and can go back to doing what you was doing a human player will chase you till your die.
    Jooky said before this was not going to focused on full blown pvp yet we have ton's of pvp players that want to play this game too. So instead of telling all the pvp players to go find a new game this is a better solution to all sides. Thus is why im suggesting it.

This is last post I will do on this post. Just wanted to clear up some questions and thoughts people had and explain in more detail why I even posted this. I look at this from all angles with out ruling out a players play style.

the whole server is a peace server.
    95% of the pvp players have left.
    It is doubtful any will come back.
    the boogeyman is gone.
    you got your wish. enjoy it.
    /yawn