Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Pawnee has been good to me. I've learned allot from them and they've helped me allot.

Gorignak - Registered Newb

New members have access to tribe storage, and have private storage.

Laughingoak is a very helpful player and good village to join as well.

Thanks guys! and welcome to Vesthar and his buddy Xacatacus

We are back in business with a restored focus and vision.

Please re-read the first page to see what I mean.

This has been a great tribe for me.

I am not a pvp player and just want to craft and gather, so I really like how Pawnee is friendly and not picking fights.

I would encourage any new player looking for a new tribe to join Pawnee.

Xsyon Citizen
    If any of the old players come back, would be nice to give me a pm in the forum

And yes, we have carts - and I can make some for you (10 slot carts), when you come back - atm I am focusing on getting the "Adept Foragers Cart" - its not the best, but it fit`s my style .

I have returned to the game and during the first week and a half, I saw 0 other Pawnee Tribe members... it is with sadness that I struck out on my own. leaving the Tribal lands to find my fortune... If any of you Pawnee members are still around... give me a shout. I would happily return if there were people to hang out with.

Elixir.

Xsyon Citizen
    Hi I am still active - and nearly everyday online - as I am a european player we probably have different "online" times...
    If you would like to get a cart (i can craft them) - or if you need anything in the tribe we could use the PM system of the forum to check some together online time

Happy to see that you use your free time to check out the progress that Xsyon has gained.

actually I didn't use free time. I just resubbed and hopped in. Probably should have used my free time either way. I like the changes that have been happening. I spend alot of time in General chat... mainly irritating the regulars with inane banter or incessant questions. I sent you a PM. Thanks Soakerl.