Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Nomads of Xsyon

From the OP, it sounds like you are an environmentalist group. Is that true?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Skade View Post
    After reading your tribe summary and details, I really look foreward to seeing some of you in game. I am new so its nice to know there are very interesting players who are here to have fun and enjoy rping within the game.
    Hi Skade, thank you for your kind words. We are looking forward to having lots of fun. Please look for us in game when the game launches. We would be glad to have you join us in some good wholesome RP fun

Quote Originally Posted by inferno3387 View Post
    From the OP, it sounds like you are an environmentalist group. Is that true?
    Hi Inferno, yes I would say so. As Nomads, taking care of the environment is our birthright responsibility. Afterall ...

"The land of Xsyon is our backyard ... we just let others play in it."

In other words, Please do not litter, and always remember to pick up after yourself, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashanti View Post
    In other words, Please do not litter, and always remember to pick up after yourself, ok?
    BTW, I regret to be the bearer of bad news, but we will be enacting fines for "crimes against the environment" violations. A bail schedule will be forthcoming. Please be on the look out for it, ok?

Have a nice day and do hunt safely

Quote Originally Posted by Ashanti View Post
    BTW, I regret to be the bearer of bad news, but we will be enacting fines for "crimes against the environment" violations. A bail schedule will be forthcoming. Please be on the look out for it, ok?

Have a nice day and do hunt safely

LOL! Yea, I dont think your tribe is for me... the "green" environmentalist wackos people end up using more energy than they were trying to save...

But yea, good luck with the green stuff, I will try to find a tribe that wants to rebuild society, not go backwards...

Quote Originally Posted by inferno3387 View Post
    LOL! Yea, I dont think your tribe is for me... the "green" environmentalist wackos people end up using more energy than they were trying to save...

But yea, good luck with the green stuff, I will try to find a tribe that wants to rebuild society, not go backwards...
    Ha, ha ... Well, we plan on rebuilding society too. But as Nomads, we respect nature so we just want to do it in an environmentally conscientious manner.

Wouldn't you like to live in an environment that is as pristine and beautiful as possible, free of dirt and smog and *yuck* grime?

It's possible, you know. It's not that hard, we just all have to live responsibly and make a conscientious effort to keep our environment clean.

After all, it's not just for the health of the human race, its for the health of all of Xsyon's living creatures

Xsyon Citizen
    Hello there Nomads!

Hi Brando

How is the 191st doing? Send my regards to everyone on behalf of the Nomad Nation

Hey, Me and a friend would like to join the Nomads, I've submitted an application on your website forums for my character Faith and my friend Nubis, and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Faith. Hi Nubis

Thank you both for your interest in joining The Nomads. We are very happy to have you and welcome you both to our tribe with open arms Just a quick FYI - I added Faith to our Nomad Group but I wasn't able to add Nubis yet until she registers on the website also. Our Nomad group gives Nomads access to our "Nomad eyes only" Nomad Councils forum so if Nubis isn't able to access the forum is because she has to register first. As soon as she registers I will add her to the group ok?

Anyways, welcome to the Nomads and see you in game soon

Ashanti

Thanks for accepting us, looking forward to seeing you in game, Nubis is registering on the Nomads site now