Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE FPS FIX

Seriously. Sincerely.

Sincerely,
    Sirius

Agreed I'm noticing animations now that I wasn't able too because of the FPS lag it is much better! Thanks NG Great work! This is a step in the right direction.

Next, I hope they fix zone lag x.x lol it's pretty killer switching zones atm.

Xsyon Citizen
    Back up to very decent framerates on minimum settings in a crowded zone on a Pentium 4 system that uses PC3200 RAM and an AGP slot. I kind of doubt anyone has a lower-specced machine than this, so I've got to assume that the FPS is fixed for most everyone.

Right, I can now play on medium high settings fairly well now decent fps 30-60. Phenom black quad core 485 GTX 4gigs ram

I approve of this thread and it's subject matter

Next thing is to fix the desync or whatever is causing people to warp around a bit (always has been like this).

Quote Originally Posted by JCatano View Post
    Next thing is to fix the desync or whatever is causing people to warp around a bit (always has been like this).
    Way to gank the thread and kill all of it's positive spirits.

Quote Originally Posted by redseal View Post
    Way to gank the thread and kill all of it's positive spirits.
    Hippies never get anything done. Time for the next issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Back up to very decent framerates on minimum settings in a crowded zone on a Pentium 4 system that uses PC3200 RAM and an AGP slot. I kind of doubt anyone has a lower-specced machine than this, so I've got to assume that the FPS is fixed for most everyone.
    Not sure how but I do my gathering on this machine...

1.8ghz AMD Sempron 3100
    2g RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce 8400gs

Do I win for lowest specs? Combat is totally out of the question but it ran at about 8-12 FPS before the patch. I'll see if there is any improvement when I'm done patching.

A good patch, performance is going in the right way, despite the random crashes.