Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Make the junk radioactive; prolonged exposure does serious damage to stats.

I think that we should put totems on junkpiles

I think they should have made junk piles off limits for totems. BUT since they didn't Im parking right on top of one... and being a Homesteader with a teeny tiny footprint.. I CAN

I plan on moving into the moutains to a dream spot after I have gathered enough resouces. But that isn't an option right now.

I think they should allow putting totems on junkpiles. Not really a fun sandbox if can't play in all of it.

I also should be able to scav and pick resources off others property, if I can get in. If I get caught and slaughtered, maybe I'll learn. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandarie View Post
    I think they should have made junk piles off limits for totems. BUT since they didn't Im parking right on top of one... and being a Homesteader with a teeny tiny footprint.. I CAN

I plan on moving into the moutains to a dream spot after I have gathered enough resouces. But that isn't an option right now.
    You...you...stole my dream!

Oh well, luckily there are lots of good dreamspots in the mountains. Just got to get those pesky skill high enough first!