Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    3 for me here. Potential the game has in spades, but without some solid progress and added new functioning content, the game will be close to dead by that time anyway. I'd bet in a poll of all players who purchased the game 3 would be the most popular answer...

Quote Originally Posted by Hanover View Post
    Since my crystal ball is in the shop, I'll go with option...

4 I'll make a decision based on the state of the game when my free time runs out.
    4 also. I just want to know WHEN the monthly fees start, and IF we will be notified in advance, and IF there will be an unsubscribe/cancel option on theh Order page.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajones View Post
    IF there will be an unsubscribe/cancel option on theh Order page.
    I'd assume you could just control payments directly through Paypal.

3... why isn't this a poll...

But I haven't logged in for weeks now. There's no point in playing since there's hardly anything to do. The amount of area that you can build/terraform is extremely limited, there's hardly any mobs, there's no PvE challenge what-so-ever, there's hardly any difference in equipment, there's practically no regional resources, people just safe-spot resources so they don't have to move, and there's no skill/abilities for combat. It's just click-click-click-click-click until someone dies; no tactics, no forethought, just whoever can circlestrafe and keep the mouse straight best.

I don't need my hand held to play the game, but I do need more motivation than what I would find in an FPS/TPS arena-based game. I know that some people just want to build in peace and that's fine--give them an area where they can build in peace, but give the rest of us something to do.

1:i certainly will renew

I plan to wait and see about renewing my subscription. I would not pay to play right now without some added content.

Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
    Maybe it's the taco bell I just ate.. Is this English?
    when at a loss on how to troll a post, fall back on the old tried and true "grammar mistakes..LAWL!" response.

That is up to Notorious games now. Make it worth my money and count me as a loyal subber. Fix the combat, add some things to kill, get and sustain a population and I will gladly pay.

I hope I get to pet