View Poll Results: Should GC GTFO today instead of 1st march?

Voters
299. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay

268 89.63%
  • Nay

31 10.37%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sionide View Post
    I remember when me and my tribe leader went to make relations with our neighbouring tribe.
    This is hot. GIVE ME UR CORDS.

What can I say we are swingers.

Guides have said it already in game, one dev too - they were pushing all week for people to get used to /s and /h to reach them. When it comes up today global /y should already be gone. Thats what they have said in game anyway, I really hope its today and not March 1st. It needs to be gone NOW.

i personally dont think any chat should be gone to be honest.. You should have the option to use the global tab or the local tab or the recruiting tab.. To me limited chat options make an already small player base even more isolated.. Our number one goal should be to bring in as many players as we can& make the game feel massive..

Again imnot for forcing people to see a global or local chat but dam sure should be there for the new guys to find people from all over the game.. I think alot of the options i see on this forum are selfish & not in the best interest of the game to grow & cater to the new player..

all IMO of course..

global chat is the only thing about this game i dont like

PLEASE get rid of Global Chat.

If it would help even slightly with the lag at this point, I vote yay! Global chat begone. Plus it's getting really ugly in there as frustrated players attempt to vent their rage in ways that probably will lead to even more frustration!

Global chat is stupid.

Global chat is stupid.

First of all, its Yea, not Yay.

Second of all, yes.

Third of all, make the GM/guide command more prevalent (or there if its not in already).

KTHNK

To the same ten people who think the world finds their drivel interesting: we really don't, thanks.