Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Turning Evil

Quote Originally Posted by jokhul View Post
    Well, given the fact that this will never be "the ultimate PvP game", I guess we don't have to worry too much about the "pvp community" anyways, given that they'll all be moving on once the next awesome PvP game launches ?
    QFT

im already looking at earthrise, wich has similair problems but the game is running....and its the full game, not a beta prelude with the full content a year away....and the world actually looks like an apocalypse happend...

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    QFT

im already looking at earthrise, wich has similair problems but the game is running....and its the full game, not a beta prelude with the full content a year away....and the world actually looks like an apocalypse happend...
    can i have ur stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by yoori View Post
    Why losing one point is such a big penalty. Especially when it's for good and evil players. You just have to make sure you won't die. It leaves evil tribes with people that like harder gameplay and want to be evil.

I don't want to run away from anyone I see, especially when combat system is more like lottery. PvP would me mostly in war system where there would be no penalty. And open PvP would be there to give you the thrill that you may die today like it supposed to be.

We don't want to ruin the game for PvP'ers, PvP will be there with or without you and we'll have to fight at some point. We don't want this game to become PvP arena couse it would ruin the game for us.
    It is all about balance, a small penalty is acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunt View Post
    I will tell you right now, if death penalty is as severe as some want it, I will simply continue to roll new toons with 90 STR and such and use my Pre-Order weapon to kill people, not worrying about skilling up at all. And I have about 5 friends that will do the same. You may say that your armor and skills will out match mine, but we will see how you handle an angry mob of 5 or 6 dedicated reroll thugs that come at you night after night.

This of course is not my chosen method to play this game, in fact I much rather be a part of society that enjoys pking and griefing on the side. Frak, I would consider a 2nd acct so I could also play for keeps and enjoy the other aspects of the game, but if death hurts really bad and stat/skill loss is part of it, I will be willing to have two active accts so one of them can be dedicated to rebelling against such a harsh penalty and making as many people feel the pain with me that I can. And I can think of a few others that would go the 2 acct route.

I'm just sayin'
    Ok, we will make it more realistic for ya, since you are such a fan of realism. There is a jail building good/neutral tribes can build, and if "red" player dies, tribes that he has commited crime against sentece him to jail punishment they see fit. Character in jail cannot be deleted. Satisfied?

Quote Originally Posted by Haunt View Post
    It is all about balance, a small penalty is acceptable.
    Thats not balance, giving my combat character a nerf because i didnt want to stay in my totem safezone and craft baskets.

I have the risk of living outside the safe zone, im an enemy to all, meaning there is no saftey...now i gotta deal with stat losses because i chose the hard route?

fine you want balance, give me the death penalty but you have to give crafters a stat loss pentaly when they fail a crafted item while protected by their magical safe zone.

Quote Originally Posted by MikaHR View Post
    Ok, we will make it more realistic for ya, since you are such a fan of realism. There is a jail building good/neutral tribes can build, and if "red" player dies, tribes that he has commited crime against sentece him to jail punishment they see fit. Character in jail cannot be deleted. Satisfied?
    If your satisfied with a majority of the popluation leaving the game, and the game going under, inorder to protect your carebear ways..i can live with that.

Im not the one who joined a ffa full loot game to cry about pvp.

Hopitroll..

If your satisfied with a majority of the popluation leaving the game, and the game going under, inorder to protect your carebear ways..i can live with that.

Hopitroll..
    lol..classic hidden QQ move.

'daddy made promises' and 'I will leave you if you dont ...' are dead give aways.

need any help packing?

Hopitroll..
    but you did join a game that does not have pvp as its main focus ;P

Hopitroll..
    Lol, point to where have i cried of PvP? Full loot? FFA? Anywhere? Its you crying against consquences to your actions. You know, thats realism for ya, be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Quote Originally Posted by MikaHR View Post
    Only if reds can take you as slaves. To hold as long as they want. I've already played this game it's called starquest online, and trust me I'm better at capturing and keeping people in cages than you are.

Funny how you want to be able to keep them forever while you carebears complain about us forcing our play experience on you. You would want to keep someone in a cage forever because they stole your shears. Truly hypocritical.