Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Nomads of Xsyon

Join this tribe! Great bunch of dedicated Xsyon players here

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family.

Welcome to the tribe, Cardirian

Thank you for joining our tribe and see you in world soon.

Hello Nomads,

Please remember to visit our website frequently. There is a lot of good information being discussed that will have a
    major impact on our tribe's future plans going forward. Please get involved and have your input heard. Thank you

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family.

Welcome to the tribe, Nomad Ari

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Nomad Kisidan

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Nomad Juniper

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Mindtrigger

If you would like a tribe thats fun and very democratic this is the one. We really focus on seeing what all our members want and get there ideas and put them to use. Very organised and friendly tribe.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Nomad Charles

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Nomad Averon