Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    If your looking for more info on Hopi or want to join Hopi, Send Jadzia a PM and click on my sig to follow the link to the Hopi website.

Hopi members, please check out our site for information. Thanks !

We're still accepting new members.

Hi all. I have applied to the Hopi main site and PM'd Jadzia, but this site is doing strange things with my PM's. I sent it after a 5 min wait then when I looked in my Sent items, nothing was there. So I hope it's all good and you accept me into the tribe. Off to eat now, will be back soon and will log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Vander View Post
    Hi all. I have applied to the Hopi main site and PM'd Jadzia, but this site is doing strange things with my PM's. I sent it after a 5 min wait then when I looked in my Sent items, nothing was there. So I hope it's all good and you accept me into the tribe. Off to eat now, will be back soon and will log in.
    Got your pm and replied

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Got your pm and replied
    Many Thanks, just waiting for an ingame invite now. I've made my way to the totem now, thanks to Bumbin.

Hello Hopi

I applied to the new site , Just twiddling thumbs. Logged in game just now and the bloody server went down .. ARGH!

Hey Ross ! Nice to see you around You have access to the site now, check it out

Hi, not much of a forum poster here. Joined the beta quite late and was hoping I could join you guys, we seem ideologically aligned and I know I'm certainly not going to get far solo in this game.

Your tribe looks to be exactly what I'm looking for! Just applied