Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Draug's chat

will you guys take arch and add in the ability to make second and third floors to our cities? ( i love arch ) So as u probally will find out my cities certainly gonna be different! but anyhow can we expect to be able to build second floors?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
    First, what's your current artistic task list on the Xsyon project ? Are you adding more objects models (animals, pets, new skills items ...), preparing some additional zone decorum for future occupation (placing rocks, trees, herbs ...), fixing some ugly facial hair for current char creation (please add some more fancy options ^^), optimizing the texture resolution or performance, ... ?

And if I may ask more specific questions, could you tell me how many rocks cave is there in the current Xsyon game world ? Our tribe choosed the totem location nearby such a cave, because we love your work on this rare (?) object, that could go well with our tribe lore. We just need some wall painting in this cave to be at home. If your answer state a low enough number of cave in Xsyon, we could even start a tourism industry
    Hi, Cyrus! My artistic tasks are huge now))). Well, first of all we are finishing now new cool female cloth and leather armor sets. This is main task for now(there are a lot of work, believe me). Next most people now are involved into zone work. We want to expand world as much as possible and quick. About caves, how do you think is it good or bad to have many caves per one zone? For now there are 1-3 caves per zone and maybe 1-2 just interesting places with rocks, different texture. About character options)))). Well, it's really pain now, cause no time to do this. The main goal is to make game stable and playable. According to my big experience in MMO, character options are not so important in general, Yeah, it's cool to make really cool and unique char, but then, after 5 minutes of playing, you forget about how your char looks like and begin to play, craft, pvp, dungeons and so on, what game can offer. Well, I hope I answered your questions. And please, feel free to ask me, it will be nice to talk and discuss game art.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    will you guys take arch and add in the ability to make second and third floors to our cities? ( i love arch ) So as u probally will find out my cities certainly gonna be different! but anyhow can we expect to be able to build second floors?
    Hey, man!) Of course we have such plans, but, I can't promise anything about schedule time really. There are a lot of work for programmers. Bug fixing, code improvements and etc. And for us to finish zones, stuff and so on. So I hope soon situation will be more clear so I can answer this question more accurately . But you should understand, that this land has much more, than you can explore now). Big disturbed cities, some hide bunkers....hehe))). So we have a plan .

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    It can be done now. Not easy way, but using some ingame staff - you can made some sort of floors of your cities.

Quote Originally Posted by xsuman80 View Post
    It can be done now. Not easy way, but using some ingame staff - you can made some sort of floors of your cities.

mmmm....xsuman80, maybe you tell me how to do it fast and without time?

using long timber logs and correct and pointfull terraforming. As example - dig small hole in land and try lay some logs there and in some angle it layed as roof of this hole. And you can walk on them freely.
    In such way once I made one-side door to my castle) I can enter and cant exit) it was a little funny situation and looks not bad. But I not need now doors - so I remove this already

Creatures are good. How about something like a gryphon?

Quote Originally Posted by Draug View Post
    Valdemaros wrote:

Hi, if you asking me how am I, I'm ok and trying to read forum and make some creatures

Quote Originally Posted by vira View Post
    Creatures are good. How about something like a gryphon?
    This isn't WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Xidian View Post
    This isn't WoW.
    gryphons dont only exist in WoW

Im still waiting for a cowboy style duster with no frills and dark brown/black like used back in the old west, not like matrix or anything but something more like this: