Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    i have a thing saying Processing packs............................................. ........ and the dots continue to grow O.o

mine still patching...however i am posting from my laptop because if you try browsing on pc while patcher is gloing now it hangs the process thus causing client to crash...It's a massive change so, I am watching it unpack to the appropriate zones... who no how large overall... thing could be 500mb or 1gb

is there anything that can handle the bandwidth... servers cant, patch server cant, log in server cant.... think its about time to take the connection speed seriously!!

Quote Originally Posted by wicked357 View Post
    Investors don't often take to futher pushing back development sometimes, MMOG's cost millions each year in development, sometimes you just run out of time and have to release what you have.
    What investors?

they should have through patch into a torrent....

It's large it is even updating zones off the grid....

sigh..... another crash..... even after all this time..... really thought it was making progress. It seems this patch is bigger than the game itself.....taking this long to download and actually crashing. If it is not there is a major problem.

So far it is working for the last 15 minutes no "Not Responding" either. What I am doing is browsing the internet, instead of having the window active and I am not even clicking it I am just letting it do it's thing, so far so good. Maybe it is coincidence or maybe not.

Xsyon Citizen
    Connection dropped :/ thought I was doing well too lol.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    mine still patching...however i am posting from my laptop because if you try browsing on pc while patcher is gloing now it hangs the process thus causing client to crash...It's a massive change so, I am watching it unpack to the appropriate zones... who no how large overall... thing could be 500mb or 1gb
    I just found out it is 1.5gb file so let it go for an hour or more.

Quite depressing really.