Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Takes and handful of Creator's Sea Shells and crunches them loudly with his mouth half open as he watches the dispute...
    Hey now crunch those sparingly according to Bank's system they are worth 100 nails each

Quote Originally Posted by Perefim View Post
    Hey now crunch those sparingly according to Bank's system they are worth 100 nails each
    Spits out 1/2 broken shells
    What what?

take the fighting to the arena ladies :]

I seem to recall something similar happening in Roma Victor. This game is not as full of drama queens as that one was though...

I agree, and I do not recall it having sea shell snacks either. O.O

Can someone tell me, where is that MrDDT`s tribe? Id like to go and visit his tribe and build some roads on his junkpile, like he did near my tribe. He is always out there, griefing and backstabbing people... And im sure that everything he tells is a lie.

Edit:
    So today i went there and found his place. He couldnt kill me and while i was running he was chasing me with his main character and his alt character Gavia (thats how it works, he just stays in his camp all day long and whacks his alt character with his main character to gain combat skills). So it took him around 15-20 min to finally kill me but at least i found out how lame he is.

Quote Originally Posted by siimp View Post
    Can someone tell me, where is that MrDDT`s tribe? Id like to go and visit his tribe and build some roads on his junkpile, like he did near my tribe. He is always out there, griefing and backstabbing people... And im sure that everything he tells is a lie.

Edit:
    So today i went there and found his place. He couldnt kill me and while i was running he was chasing me with his main character and his alt character Gavia (thats how it works, he just stays in his camp all day long and whacks his alt character with his main character to gain combat skills). So it took him around 15-20 min to finally kill me but at least i found out how lame he is.

The video will show, that you were dying, so you take off running (smart move). You run and get stuck into a pit, so I jump in there, and you stuck out.
    So I was attacking you so I had to wait for stuck.

Then you come back, and start to lose again. So you take off running.
    You running out into the middle of the lake.
    So I bring a friend to help. You died. Anything I miss?

I wouldn't eat those shells if I were you...
    ...they has poison.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    The video will show, that you were dying, so you take off running (smart move). You run and get stuck into a pit, so I jump in there, and you stuck out.
    So I was attacking you so I had to wait for stuck.

Then you come back, and start to lose again. So you take off running.
    You running out into the middle of the lake.
    So I bring a friend to help. You died. Anything I miss?
    Yes, you are not telling that it was your alt char not your "friend". Every time you moved with your "friend" Gavia, your main character was just standing still. How can you explain that? Why wouldnt you just attack me at the same time? So please start telling the truth! I was running because you were in your heavy bonearmor (i will be back there with bonearmor soon) and i was in leatherarmor, so its obvious that i cant fight in that. But you are using alt character, thats sure, i saw that and too bad i couldnt record it (the thing how your "friend" attacked while you were moving and then when you attacked, he was standing in place).

Great I cant wait to see you again.

On topic. Be wary anyone doing dealings with "Inyuk_Chuk" as he is a major liar. I will post some screen shots to prove it, but clearly he is a shady scammer and not to be trusted. My tribe had agreements with him and he broke them.
    Also Nabna will do the same to you, I dont know how they are related but they go hand and hand.