Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I played it. I have built up a huge stockpile of resources. Don't wipe them.

can t connect anymore...

mmmh patch server down again? I can connect, but the launcher does not start analyzing files and the game doesn t start.

miyagi you lazy goodfellas scrub l2 read the fucking announcements

A quick heads up for today. I do plan an intermediate wipe with the next update tonight or tomorrow to make sure that improvements we've made are working 100%
    We will also test this week with some forced server 'crashes'. I will announce these in game before I do it.

IT was my understanding that there would be a wipe today to make sure the lag was taken care of.

Update February 21

Hello everyone!

A quick heads up for today. I do plan an intermediate wipe with the next update tonight or tomorrow to make sure that improvements we've made are working 100% with a clean slate. We will also test this week with some forced server 'crashes'. I will announce these in game before I do it.

I know these things sound like a pain, but the few problems that surfaced due to the severe lag must and will be corrected before we do the final wipe.

Back to the code for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    miyagi you lazy goodfellas scrub l2 read the fucking announcements
    hello kind and patient friend, i knew there was a wipe planned, but, as no one knows the exact date, i did want just to know if the server was down, for the actual wipe/patch, OR if i was having connection problems myself.

So you guys tell me that a wipe as occurred ? or was it just a crash?

Quote Originally Posted by miyagi View Post
    hello kind and patient friend, i knew there was a wipe planned, but, as no one knows the exact date, i did want just to know if the server was down, for the actual wipe/patch, OR if i was having connection problems myself.

So you guys tell me that a wipe as occurred ? or was it just a crash?
    I was not ingame so no clue if it was a forced crash or wipe.....wait until the final wipe comes and play then ^^

i m already playing lol i just wanted to know why i could not connect >_<

Are you niburu alpha btw ?:P