Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Nomads of Xsyon

Thank you for registering Erianerog. I've already added you to our Nomad Roster and
    our Nomad group, and on behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to sen you a warm and hearty welcome into
    our Nomad family. See you in world soon

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to give a warm and hearty welcome to the three newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Kain
    Nomad Thaddeus La Croix
    Nomad Chef

Welcome to the tribe, Nomads! Thank you for joining our tribe and see you in world soon.

Ashanti

Is great to see the Tribe growing

I agree with you wholeheartedly, Hermes.

BTW, while we are at it, why don't we both send out a warm and hearty welcome to MasterJace, the newest member of our Nomad family. Welcome to the tribe, Nomad! See you in world soon soon

*waves to MasterJace*

Welcome

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to give a warm and hearty welcome to the two newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Kebeck
    Nomad Kiwiitis

Welcome to the tribe, Nomads! We are so happy that you have decided to join our family and we look forward
    to seeing you in game soon

Ashanti

Request for Nomadic Existence.

Hi Ashanti, Nomads,

Looking for a Good (capital 'g') guild I found yours much more to my liking. Note that the 'Not looking for Neutral' was based on the fact I have had bad experiences with Neutral factions just not getting 'on par' with others (think AO if you will).

I am happy to take a gamble and respectfully offer two of my friends (they will surely apply later once I know the Nomad's answer to my own request) and myself as applicant Tribe members.

To my delight and, I must be honest, surprise the whole introduction is completely logical, and very appealing. No rules, lots of fun, everyone equal. If you - hopefully 'we' - can perpetuate a team-spirited group where any in-fighting is private (or non-existent, but that may be a dream) and does not dampen our spirits (which should only be bathed in mead and such) then I think the Nomads should be off to a very fine start.

I could give you info on what games we have played (over 75 MMORPG for myself), guilds we have ruin.. aherrrm founded I mean - but frankly the best way to test me, and hopefully my friends, will be to see how we do - and throw us out to the cold wastes if we do not live up to your expectations.

My one and only remark on the setup is that spending all day going 'Look o'er yonder edge for y'r late Half-Giant's remains m'lady' would be...exacting; continuous RP exacts perhaps a bit much, but in general we always try to stay in style, and we never, ever accuse or turn to foul language or behavior. Anyway we tend to talk about non-RP things in Vent and will so not bother others with our drivel.

Our humor may be a bit over the edge at times but 2 out of the 3 of us are Dutch; a slight I think you may forgive us in time, if you see how fond we are of crafting, exploring, building, whacking and well...fondling

Let me know what you decide, oh fearful Nomads, and perhaps (my friends and) I can begin being helpful to (y)our cause.

Lucas

PS Better not let me cook; I tend to call things 'Griffon Sandwich' but really it's mostly just rats and snakes with some really hot jalapenos.

* I say, there is no darkness
    * but ignorance.
    -
    * Twelfth-Night; or, What You Will (WS)

I know I am sort of appearing out of nowhere, this being my first post and all, but I was wondering if you have a place for a wanderer looking for some company. I can't say how long I will stay and I can't say what will come of my time here, but one can only walk so far alone, and you seem like an agreeable lot to spend what time I may with.

Hi Preludicious

Thank you for your interest in joining The Nomads. Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself. I can tell by reading it that you and your friends will fit right in with The Nomads. We have a great tribe, and you will be a great addition. BTW, don't let the RP nature of our tribe scare you. Our RP only requires that you be yourself as if you were living in the land Xsyon. No fancy talk is necessary. Just think of it as waking up tomorrow and suddenly finding yourself in the midst of an apocalypse (or is it the day after an apocalypse?) What will you, Preludicious, do? Hmm ... lol

Anyways, when you have a few minutes, please register into our website's Nomad Recruitment thread at www.nomadsofxsyon.com, and I will add you to our Nomad Group. This will allow you to access our Nomad Councils forum where you can get updated with the latest Nomad happenings. I look forward to seeing you there

Hi Kordesh,

Appearing out of nowhere is what we Nomads do And we certainly do have room for another wanderer, so when you have a few seconds come on over, register into our website's Nomad Recruitment thread at www.nomadsofxsyon.com, and I will add you to our Nomad Group so you can join us around our nomad campfire and share tall tales about nomad adventures. I look forward to seeing you there